Search results

1. kevlaa

Seat Arona 1.5 evo 2020

My 1.5 sounds the same, was told it was a characteristic of the engine. It only does it from cold.
  2. kevlaa

Has anyone tried retro fitting the sunglasses holder from a VW Taigo

I have no idea, I'm tempted to join a Taigo group to ask for measurements 😆
  3. kevlaa

Ambient lights changed from red to white

Late reply I know, this happened to my Arona, I booked it in and they updated the infotainment system.
  4. kevlaa

Newbie to the Altea

Good choice :)
  5. kevlaa

Different Altea spoiler

Do a search in Google should come up with some. Im toying with the idea myself.
  6. kevlaa

pictures of your altea

Looks like fun. Almost bought a red fr myself.
  7. kevlaa

Altea Xl

Just fit the altea fr front bumper :) not sure on the rest.
  8. kevlaa

Rear hatch locked shut

I'm sure the microswitch has a plastic plunger which can wear down, I have read people have put blobs of glue of some kind on top for it to make a proper connection when trying to open it. Not sure if this helps but do a search if you have not already as I am sure this has been covered :)
  9. kevlaa

pictures of your altea

I think Wheels set the car off they look nice :)
  10. kevlaa

pictures of your altea

[/URL][/IMG]New wheels :)
  11. kevlaa

pictures of your altea

OK it does look nice lowered
  12. kevlaa

pictures of your altea

Personally I would keep the springs as they are keep its 4x4 look.
  13. kevlaa

pictures of your altea

Much better mate a nice set of wheels make all the difference :) I have just bought some of the old 5 spoke bbs seat sport alloya but all are in need of a refurb pictures to follow ;)
  14. kevlaa

pictures of your altea

Looks awesome mate. I settled for the eibach pro springs as much as I like the look on the sportlines the speed bumps in my area say no! Lol The wheels look great!
  15. kevlaa

Dissapointing MPG at speed limit....

I too have a 58 plate 1.9 altea and at 70mph average low 50s mpg. With the mileage on your car have you tried cleaning the egr valve of all the carbon build up? Might be worth a try if you have not. Noticed your car has the larger mfd screen has this been modified? As my car has the smaller version!
  16. kevlaa

Do mk 3 alloys fit the altea

As the titles says I am thinking of buying some 17/18 alloys for my seat altea when a decent set comes available! Question is would a set off the mk3 fit? :) cheers for your time.
  17. kevlaa

pictures of your altea

Been looking for Wheels whilst in Portugal Haha what's your opinion on the skoda Neptune alloys? Was originally planning on skoda zenith 17s but quite like the look on the 18 neptunes too!
  18. kevlaa

The Low'n Slow Altea... *Update*

I think he had a standard Rear bumper. The picture with the twin exhaust was a fr Rear bumper modified with r32 exhaust I think. This is quite a old post :)
  19. kevlaa

12v power sockets

Check for blown fuse mine stopped a month ago was just a blown fuse.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.