Search results

1. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Hi All, Got a random private message to replied and thought I’d check this out as haven’t been online for a good few years. Thanks for all the supportive words and wishes to complete it, the support of this forum over the years kept me going for all those years. My friend Carl has the car...
  2. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Thanks mate, have you finished your 4wd conversion? Cheers Buddy :)
  3. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Classified add, is now in listing parts with prices, still to be cleared but keep an eye out. Cheers and sorry for the shameless plug
  4. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Thanks for the kind words guys, much appreciated. I'm happy I'm making the right decision, especially with the fact it's still gonna get completed and i'll see it through its final build with its new owner.
  5. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated as always. Update - The Future.....isn't bright or Orange. I have been on and off on this for so long now, nearly thrown the towel in a couple of times.... but due to the support i've had on the forums (mostly this one) i stuck at it, i reality...
  6. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Lol yeah it was 2012..... whoops missed that date nope not happened yet. Just asap, but realistically the project is now a when funds allow project, with some expensive parts still to buy i can imagine it'll be another year or two before it's complete....
  7. Ronin225's Candy rimmed Black LCR - Project 500-4WD, Cage installed and bigger turbo

Wow Tim, haven't been on for a while, this is moving on nicely.. cage looks great. However i must say i wouldn't have put the cage in until the rear floor was done for the 4wd..... it's hard enough to do without a climbing frame in the car :cartman: Also the rear mounts for the cage may...
  8. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Thanks guys :) Next update - My next milestone was to get the car back on its wheels as it'd been up on the chassis dollies for the best part of a year.....maybe even longer it's easy to loose count when the project is into it's fifth year :lol: One of the main reasons was i wanted to see how...
  9. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Thanks for all the comments lads, really appreciate them all :cheers: I haven't been on here for a long time..... family / work / life but most of all money is all getting in the way, and to be honest i've had to let the car take the back seat (pardon the pun) Being broke really does play...
  10. Braided Fuel Lines

How you plan on connecting the billet ends to the full rail ? You'll need a billet fuel rail or cut and weld some fittings to your OEM fuel rail. (or use some of those fake covers over a jubilee clip) You can get some special fittings to adapt from the OEM quick connectors (Bundy...
  11. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Thanks for the kind comments guys, really appreciate all the support :) And no more silly thoughts of ditching the project Been away on holiday for the last fortnight so not much happening lately.... i did do a little more wiring work before i went away. Finished off the passenger...
  12. Rob + Kelz Black Mk1 Leon Cupra 4WD Quattro Project

Nice Work Rob, nice feeling to get it back on all 4 feet !!! One note - you may need to replace your when bearings again !! you need to install the driveshafts and tightening the pinch nut before you put the weight on the wheels..... this is due to the way the wheel bearing has a split inner...
  13. Mk4 R32 wide body kit fitted

This is looking awesome, loving the new look with the fat tyres and fat arches, no more gay stretch !! Can't wait to see the spoiler, im sure it'll tie in with the look your going for :)
  14. Slight Problem With Steering & Car Control

I had exactly the same problem after having 2 tyres fitted to the front of a company car, i specifically asked them NOT to adjust the tracking (had the car from new, no kerbing ever etc drove great even tyre wear) 20k miles. Picked the car up and they said weve adjusted your tracking as it was...
  15. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Thanks to Everyone for the comments and the positivity, i really appreciate it :cheers: Well it's been a while since my last update, as you all know i've been threatening to scrap the project, well i'm not going to lie i nearly bid on a TT with a knackered engine a few weeks ago. Most of...
  16. Rob + Kelz Black Mk1 Leon Cupra 4WD Quattro Project

Nice work Rob, good progress.
  17. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Wow thanks for the overwhelming support to finish it......really appreciate it. So i've been doing more research and maybe it wouldn't be as bad as i first thought, i think there are some area's that i'll have to sort out namely airbags / seat belts so i could just fit OEM ones to get it...
  18. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Yeh but it's not right, i'd maybe consider it if i hadn't plastered my build thread across most VAG forums lol :lol: The fact is it needs it or my insurance would be worthless..... and the police could just take the car off me and crush it..... probably wouldn't happen but not worth it in my eyes
  19. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Don't be sorry mate, it was something i'd been wondering about for a while. Thanks bud...I've thought about a Leon4 mate, but they are pricey and would mean importing one.... not worth it when i can get a S3 or TT for around a grand-ish I will make something good in the end :)
  20. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Thanks Buddy :) Thanks for the offer Tim but as you've heard i'm gonna go another direction now. Sad update Well i've not been looking forward to doing this but here goes.... I've decided to abandon this project :cry: Rob (kelz) pointed out in his build thread about the fact the...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise