Search results

1. MOT Fail - Need Help

80 quid each new tyre x 2 the shock absorber is gonna need to be ordered at 100+ New tax + mot And the car engine is on its way out to be honest :/ Wouldn't last me long enough
  2. MOT Fail - Need Help

Ok guys gonna scrap the car its out of my hands - so may sell as spares and repairs - MOT Fail - just aint got the money to fix with uni and all - will update on it - let me know on any interest ASAP!
  3. MOT Fail - Need Help

Hey guys no posts for a while, recently had MOT and to no surprise to be honest it failed. MOT IMAGE POSTED BELOW Just a few questions Tyres: Should be fine if i get some part worn Main problem: Shock absorber, for one the garage doesn't specialize in my suspension so basically...
  4. Reverse light out :/

Sorry its not the reverse light - its the brake light that's out! The lower right one is the bulb still the same?
  5. Reverse light out :/

Fast ticking of the right indicator started last night - i noticed one brake light was out, what bulb shall i get and where from? cheers - need it before sunday so preferbly a shop, not online, thanks. Seat ibiza 1997 MK2 1.4 8v - ta (:
  6. No cigarette lighter? woot

All done and dusted, was very simple!
  7. No cigarette lighter? woot

wiring up my stuff tomorrow, got some footwell LED's too. gonna go get some decent wiring, spade connecters and ring connectors, inline fuse and run it straight from the battery through the wall to behind dash and cut a hole through :)
  8. No cigarette lighter? woot

this is ghey my sat nav keeps dying!!!! anyone live close to merry hill dudley?
  9. No cigarette lighter? woot

My car doesn't have a cigarette lighter idk why its weird! Where is the best place to put it on a 1997 ibiza :/ Where's the easiest access point as i can't find wiring, and i'm not the best with it :) need it soon tho as i'm doing a 300 mile trip next week and my sat nav doesn't last...
  10. Window Regulator broken.

Will a O/S/F Polo Window Mechanism fit on my ibiza mk2?
  11. Window Regulator broken.

oh i thought n/s/f was drivers side lol - yeah o/s/f if thats drivers window
  12. Window Regulator broken.

its a drivers side winder one :(
  13. Window Regulator broken.

started in the ice weather tried to wind it down but it wouldn't (stupid of me) the snow cleared then i tried to take it down but obviously something had broken, it was very very tight when turning, and didn't do anything. I've checked the whole mechanism and its still on the runners...
  14. Some pics

nice mate only just saw this post. i broke my window regulator mechanism tho haha :D
  15. Window Crank

patch b when you say mechanism do you just mean the bit the window crank fits onto.. cos my window pane is on the sliders and all just slips and doesn't go up so i'm thinking i did break the mechanism.
  16. Window Crank

nah mate it turns but its tough i think i broke the inside mech or something as i heard a quiet click :/
  17. Window Crank

being the idiot i am tried to open the window on the way home from work, then i though ah its froze over, but by then the handle was quite tough and i defrosted it when i got home... but its still tough and wont go down.. have i knocked it off the mechanism or worse? :/ seriously don't need...
  18. Some pics

I do yes craig, picture just looks dodgy there. Half leather interior was from an MK3 ibiza, straight swap for my buckets.
  19. Some pics

Previous: i've had the car MOT'd - failed first time as expected had to have 2x Handbrake cables Front top suspension mounts replaced rear shoes replaced foot brake pedal fixed Passed with no advisories SORTED! New UPDATE: Did 300 miles last friday to pick up my new interior 3 door MK3 RED...
  20. Mk2 Image Rotator Project.

it stopped working on me :/
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise