Search results

1. Bobanegra

Another Facelift For The Mk5?

Still feel that he first of the designs for this current generation of Ibiza was the best… but then as an previous Boc owner I'm biased :)
  2. Bobanegra

SEAT reveals Leon X-Perience - a Leon ST based crossover

Looks a great option for a family car… could see myself being really interested in this in the next couple of years
  3. Bobanegra

Worthersee concept

More like the Ibiza Chubster
  4. Bobanegra

Good price for a Bocanegra?

The Boc was one of the most enjoyable cars I've driven, the 1.4 is a cracking engine and as JMWalton says - get it from a SEAT Approved dealership for a years warranty and that added peace of mind. I'd also be more inclined to say that the 1.4s with higher mileage may turn out to be more...
  5. Bobanegra

SC Trophy

Those Bocanegra versions look outstanding
  6. Bobanegra

Just ordered a new Cupra and have some questions...

The Cupra models are the only Ibizas in the range fitted with sound actuators, it emphasises the engine noise within the cabin whilst in actual fact is still relatively quiet outside. It adds a lot to the overall driving experience but you have to remember that its a twin charged 1.4 engine, not...
  7. Bobanegra

Ibiza Bocanegra Xenon Headlights

I don't know if it's just the angle your pic was taken from but there seems to be a bit of a gap and weird spacing between the bonnet and the front?
  8. Bobanegra

MK3 Leon ST FR TDI on demo - questions / picture requests here

What does the boot lip look like in the metal? It looked like an awkward overbite in the SEAT marketing photos
  9. Bobanegra

MK3 Leon Cupra, what we know

I'm in the same boat pricing wise, when I got my 170PS FR TDI in 2007 I got it for shy of £15k with about 25 miles on the clock and quite well specced (Bluetooth etc)… for the equivalent car now, the 184PS FR TDI is about £8-9k more expensive. I think if I'm going to get a Cupra I'll be...
  10. Bobanegra

Here's Autocar's review… http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/seat/leon/first-drives/2014-seat-leon-cupra-first-drive-review
  11. Bobanegra

Admittedly I'm not a big fan of orange cars but the orange vinyl on the black paint looks outstanding… I'd be tempted to look into getting either a Speed Blue or Dakota Red wrap if I decide to go for a Cupra
  12. Bobanegra

Oh that looks superb in the grey
  13. Bobanegra

They'll be a must have as the standard seats don't look particularly sporty or supportive especially in comparison to the Mk2's
  14. Bobanegra

Leon Cupra 280 - Help with colour choice!

From the photos I've seen I'd definitely go with black, looks fierce
  15. Bobanegra

Clio 197 Owner - Need advice :)

Ah yes I forgot about the new FR Edition but it's still not quite as powerful… by 3PS :lol: Very similar figures consumption wise but I imagine the 2.0 diesel would easily trump it on torque
  16. Bobanegra

Cupra detail

As posted by Alexanderrr in another topic…
  17. Bobanegra

All this plus meant to mention it's the most powerful Ibiza currently available with a manual gearbox
  18. Bobanegra

If your heart is set on an Ibiza FR that delivers on power, reliability and better MPG you should consider the 2.0 diesel FR with 143PS
  19. Bobanegra

Cupra detail

Very nice, thats easily the best colour available for the Ibiza Cupra at the minute
  20. Bobanegra

That video reminds me of trying to do a dash start in Mario Kart, holding on to the accelerator too long and spinning out :lol: Wouldn't want to be the guy who ends up with that Cupra once the dealership has decided that they're finishing ripping the arse out of it!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.