Search results

1. damon6uk

my new(ish) seat ibiza 1.8 20v cupra

Cheers and yeah found it a lot easier lol
  2. damon6uk

So after deciding to get tints I couldn't come to pay £100 so got some £10 tint and thought what the hell Just done the sides tonight and to be honest I can't complain
  3. damon6uk

Quattro Cupra R Mk2 Project

This is the main reasons I come to your garage knowing you can make monsters like this Good job
  4. damon6uk

mk4 ibiza cupra with yellow fog lights

Saw your car today on the a63 but wasn't you driving;)
  5. damon6uk

Cheers And just some 5mm silicone hose of eBay
  6. damon6uk

MK5 Ibiza, Hull

I'll be goi g to both all going well and yeah bud I'll ask some mates tomorrow what the dates are
  7. damon6uk

MK5 Ibiza, Hull

There's one at the ketch just here willerby the first Wednesday of May And there's another at total fitness near cott not sure on the date. But the last one was pretty big for a casual meet
  8. damon6uk

MK5 Ibiza, Hull

Ahh other end I do come out there now and then you going to any meets near cott in may
  9. damon6uk

MK5 Ibiza, Hull

Where in hull you from I'm up anlaby end in a mk4
  10. damon6uk

Yeah not the most professional way but masked it all up and sprayed away
  11. damon6uk

Got a bit bored today and had a bit of paint lying around so did this gloss black
  12. damon6uk

I think I might go gloss black
  13. damon6uk

Guys I'm thinking off spraying the rocker cover but I'm not sure what colour to go. Do I go plain and simple and just do black or do I go a bit out the pre and go yellow not sure if there's gonna be to much yellow in there What does everyone think
  14. damon6uk

I dint need to used all the products it was a sort if hit and miss And yeah defiantly
  15. damon6uk

Yeah it's just universal eBay stuff and I used Meguals shampoo with a two bucket method Snow foam and rinse Poor boys soft clay bar Megauls compound Meguals scratch 2.0 Dodo juice ( the black one lol ) Then just iron-x on shell with dressing And I'm not my friend want to though haha
  16. damon6uk

Cheers it's on it way to looking how I want it and I know she came round to me and said this isn't right so I drove it there and kicked off but they where useless told her never to take it ever again And cheers ;) I would if you where close haha
  17. damon6uk

so been a while not much really happening i have a major service: cam belt warter pump oil and filter fuel filter and hydraulic tensioner but that not exciting :blahblah: here how it stands terrible photo i know sorry got this little toy aswell because my other one thought i...
  18. damon6uk

Yeah I know the guy with yellow cupra lives in cott And I might be going next month
  19. damon6uk

was you at rolling crew this Wednesday ?
  20. damon6uk

What Mpg are you getting mk4

seat ibiza cupra 1.8 20v (stage 2) 25mpg 30 motorway
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.