Search results

1. Towbar for a 2007 prefacelift FR TDI?

I found one.. fitted yesterday and it works a treat. You have to cut the bumper but you get a cover from Seat to make it look good. https://www.westfalia-automotive.com/de/en/produkte/anhaengerkupplung/seat-leon/344044600001-156/ Part No 344044600001 Got mine from ebay for about £240 with...
  2. Towbar for a 2007 prefacelift FR TDI?

I am getting desperate now so any help would be really appreciated.
  3. Towbar for a 2007 prefacelift FR TDI?

Sorry guys been away on holiday.. My car is a 2007.. I understand the later models (2010) could have a tow bar fitted. Allbutt55, what year is your car?
  4. Towbar for a 2007 prefacelift FR TDI?

Searched high and low and I can't find one.. Is the definitive answer that you just can't get one for a pre facelift FR? Need to tow a car trailer for my kit car.
  5. Is this Seat leon Lowered?

Hi Guys Is this Leon lowered? You opinion. Cheers Knobby.
  6. Which roof rack? Seat? Thule? other?

Getting a 2007 FR Tdi 170 with loads of options... Should get it today if all goes well. Typical though, fitted winter tyres to my mk1 Leon and it's not snowed all winter up until now and this weekend we are suppose to get quite a bit. Yeah I've over spent on bike bits so taking it steady. If...
  7. Which roof rack? Seat? Thule? other?

Sorry missed a couple of posts. I got myself a Riro Remedy helmet and some goggles, some 661 Kyle Strait knee pads and still looking into shin and arm pads. Defo gettin some shin pads but will hold off in the rest. Oh and I went for a Prorack whispbar, it looks the most OEM and apparently...
  8. Which roof rack? Seat? Thule? other?

Think i'm going to pick myself up some Thule ones tomorrow from Halfords.. need to see the cost difference but I need a roof rack for the weekend so unless one of the online places can delivery next day Halfords is the only option. I've got a Cube AMS 130 Team, its got 130mm of travel on...
  9. Sooo... I pick up my FR TDI on Saturday!

oooh exciting... I'm getting mine delivered on friday... 2007 TDI FR.. Already got Xenons so don't need the HID kit, but what LEDs you thinking of upgrading?
  10. Which roof rack? Seat? Thule? other?

Cool. Have you had any dent issues? On my mk1 I've had my Seat bars fitted 24/7 as I've always got a bike or a board on the roof. I recon a 9'3 would go inside a mk1 my 9'6 was just a tad too big. I've moved down to an 8 foot board now and that fitted in fine so hoping it will go in my new...
  11. Which roof rack? Seat? Thule? other?

When I say just, I mean just lol. Helmet and goggles turn up yesterday, going to try a few small runs first. I'm 30 and starting to feel the knocks a little more now so getting all the gear first. Will certainly be a case of all the gear and no idea lol I'm close to Reading so going to check...
  12. Which roof rack? Seat? Thule? other?

Did you have some of the early roof bars? I hear a later edition was made to solve the problem?
  13. Which roof rack? Seat? Thule? other?

Yeah I think all roof bars make marks but they normally polish out.. However I've read some make dents, I certainly wouldn't want that. I mainly do cross country and getting into downhill. This time of the year the bike is so covered in mud I wouldn't want to put it inside the car, I can spray...
  14. Which roof rack? Seat? Thule? other?

Hi Guys, So which roof bar would you recommend? I need one for mountain bikes and surfboards.. I see Thule now have a few options, Aero Bar, Wingbar, SlideBar, or should I just go and get a Seat one? Any advice welcome. Cheers Knobby..
  15. Trading up to a 2007 TDI FR from a 2005 FR+... A few questions

Yeah its a nice car... Interior is on another level between the 2007 Leon and 2011 Golf.
  16. Trading up to a 2007 TDI FR from a 2005 FR+... A few questions

I've put a deposit down on it already, so its coming.. It's my workhorse, to throw the dog in the back, the muddy mountain bikes and sandy surfboards on the roof... I've already got the misses a brand new Golf GTD which I tend to use if we go anywhere nice.
  17. Trading up to a 2007 TDI FR from a 2005 FR+... A few questions

Oh dear.... lol.. Thats not what I wanted to hear.. I just fancy something modern the Mk1 is feeling a bit dated now.
  18. Trading up to a 2007 TDI FR from a 2005 FR+... A few questions

Hi Guys, I have recently decided to upgrade my Leon TDI 150 FR+ to a Mk2 Leon FR TDI. I've owned my Mk1 since Oct 2010 and its been great, fab performance and in the winter i've seen 45-46 mpg and summer 50+ mpg, plus it looks great. I just fancied a change and get something a bit newer with...
  19. HID's Fitted..

The seller from eBay isn't trading anymore which is a pain as they are not too old. Think i might buy a complete kit again, just pains me when they might be illegal next year.
  20. HID's Fitted..

One of the ballasts has just failed... :( It turns on for half a second then flickers off. I'm guessing thats a complete new kit required?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.