Search results

1. soupz

glow plug light flashing...brake lights working! help please

The glow plug (coil) light started flashing on my dash today, and the traction control light is on steady. My left brake light has been out for a few weeks now (tut tut i know), would this have triggered it? Bit strange that it's only affecting it now. And would that have any bearing on the...
  2. soupz

Common Mk4 Problems

Rear wiper doesn't work. I see it mentioned everywhere about the pipe popping off in the boot but mine is fine there, whereas it is spraying up in the engine bay from somewhere below the water bottle. Anyone any tips? Has a pipe come off or how do i fix it? Tried having a look with a torch but...
  3. soupz

MK4 Cupra Bumper Upgrades

Silly question coming up... I have a 2006 face lift FR. Can anyone tell me where the towing eye is in the front bumper?
  4. soupz

mick-fr's Old Ibiza FR TDi.... Now Megane F1 R26! (Pg10)

No worries, cheers dude :)
  5. soupz

mick-fr's Old Ibiza FR TDi.... Now Megane F1 R26! (Pg10)

Car is looking well mate, very similar to mine, even rainsports on it!lol Could you send me the codes to turn down the egr valve with the vag-com? Cheers :)
  6. soupz

White sidelight & numberplate bulbs

Haha cheers dude!
  7. soupz

Is that for 2? Not while expensive but certinly not cheap either. Aye they look like there would be some light off them, do they look ok or are they too bright? Don't really want reverse fog lights :P
  8. soupz

How much was your Ibiza mk4

2006 FR tdi with 26,000 miles bought in July 2010 for £5500. Full years MOT & tax from that day, 6 months warranty, 1 lady owner from new. Now on 38,000 and needed nothing but oil change & 2 front tyres. So far added Cupra spoiler/handbrake/gear gaiter/intake, LCR splitter, pressed...
  9. soupz

As title, just wondering if anyone can suggest any white sidelight & numberplate bulbs or send me a link for ebay etc. They're two different types of bulbs IIRC? I'm gona regret trying to change the sidelight bulbs again because they're such a nightmare but what the heck lol Also, anyone know...
  10. soupz

Ibiza FR - CLEAN ENGINE BAY 09/01/2012

Very nice mate. Been thinking of getting a custom powerflow downpipe, decat, & backbox.. what you think of the build quality? Any idea how much it might cost? Seem pretty reasonable for what you got done. You get the brakes fitted yet?
  11. soupz

Ibiza FR - CLEAN ENGINE BAY 09/01/2012

I was just about to ask if you got them from Ireland, seen a set for sale on RMS without discs so thought these might be the same ones. Very nice. They look massive! Now get them fitted!! lol
  12. soupz

Gear gaiter

Simple answer is no. They never bothered replying to either of my 2 emails. Might just order the black one & send an email saying i want red stitching, see what happens..
  13. soupz

Gear gaiter

Aye i emailed them there at lunch time but haven't heard anything back yet. See what happens tomorrow..
  14. soupz

Gear gaiter

Cheers lad. Looks well. Suprised how much the red stitching in the handbrake cover brigthened the interior so just wanted to get the gear gaiter too. How do you leave a note when buying something on ebay? Bought something else while back & never saw a space for a note so ended up having to email...
  15. soupz

Knight85 's *MK4 Ibiza Tdi FR Luna Gray* Full mod list on page 1!

Duno, well i gave it a go but you'd need 8inch fingers with 6 articulated joints! lol I was scared of tugging on the wires, not a thing that i'd often approve of. Might have to give it a go if it comes to it.
  16. soupz

Knight85 's *MK4 Ibiza Tdi FR Luna Gray* Full mod list on page 1!

LOL you're telling me, got free side light bulbs with my new Philips X-treme Vision so decided to fit them but its impossible! :( How do you get anywhere near the bulb on the drivers side??
  17. soupz

Gear gaiter

Anyone know anywhere to get a gear gaiter to match the Cupra handbrake, just black with red stitching? Priced original SEAT one but they're about 55 quid! Oh & anyone know how to get the gear knob off? lol
  18. soupz

Boost pipe upgrades pd130 FR ?

Was looking about these last year but only ones i could find were for the Cupra which is different as it has a front mounted intercooler.
  19. soupz

Headlight bulbs

Yeah i have the Osram Nightbreakers for the high beams, they're a great job. Funny you said say that Chemical Al, i had the nightbreakers & philips xtreme power in my mk2 Focus, they were absolutely brilliant in it, changed them over to the Ibiza but thought they weren't half as good. Obviously...
  20. soupz

Headlight bulbs

Changing the head light bulbs, just wondering if anyone has any recommendations? Was looking at philips x-treme vision h7, anyone tried them?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members