Search results

1. arb79

Richys MK1 LCR (Cobra turbo back/ AMD stage1+/ AP coilovers, Wellycooler, Recaros)

Hi mate... Cars looking awesome, dude. Can I ask what products, methods your using to get that shine? Gonna give mine a polish soon and I want that nice, deep shine you've managed to pull off. Keep up the good work
  2. arb79

Red coilpack

Yes indeed. Well that explains it. Thanks again guys
  3. arb79

the grand tour

Let's be honest, here....I love it. But even if only average, hands down still better than the new revised TG with that egotistical ginger p@&ck Chris Evans. And he knows it hence why he bailed out after 1 series. Captain of a sinking ship who jumped overboard leaving crew/passangers to perish!
  4. arb79

Red coilpack

Thanks for the response, guys. Yes it was 1.8l coils I ordered. Is it only the 2.0l red coils that are longer, therefore needing the adapters?
  5. arb79

Red coilpack

No worries mate...yeah I know why you need adapters but the new red coils I've ordered are same length as ones I have in at the mo! Thus making adapters redundant. I was under the impression all the red ones were longer. So question is do I put the red ones in and send back adapters, or send...
  6. arb79

Red coilpack

Popped a coil last week so excuse to buy some new as they were still original on there... Decided to go for the Red 2.0l coils and heard/seen they are longer so also ordered the adapters. Turned up nice and quick but when I offered it up to the pooped one I pulled out, they were the same...
  7. arb79

Original chequered floor mats...

Haha thanks mate. Unfortunately you are spot on. They're nearly as rare as those boot tidy trays but managed to get one of those eventually so trying my luck with these mats... Thanks for the response pal
  8. arb79

Original chequered floor mats...

Just a quick one... If anyone is willing to part with or knows where I can get a set of LCR original chequered floor mats would much appreciate.:) Cheers...
  9. arb79

Oil catch tank tubing?

1m usually does but some buy 2m just in case you get carried away with the measuring and cutting! Try ASH or SiliconeHoses.com or if your not fussed about quality/looks of your engine bay then just get some off EBay.
  10. arb79

Oil catch tank tubing?

Will be oil and vapours going through tubing mate so best to get the specific type... Slightly more expensive but best rather than having to buy twice.
  11. arb79

Selling Leon Cupra R as Spares or Repair Value

Yeah shop around for labour quotes, don't just go on the first one you come across... Sounds like they're trying to have your pants down, mate!
  12. arb79

Selling Leon Cupra R as Spares or Repair Value

I have to agree with the previous two posts... Unless your willing to break or repair, your just gonna lose out.
  13. arb79

1m lcr restoration project

Haha yep....Enjoy
  14. arb79

1m lcr restoration project

Looks like a bargain mate and welcome... One thing I'll say is go onto readers rides section and search for James Parkin.... He had a yellow LCR and did an awesome job transforming it into one of the best examples on here. The amount of views his thread has had speaks for itself. Certainly gave...
  15. arb79

Green Temp Sensor - LCR

Is the green sensor option OEM?
  16. arb79

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Good news mate... Still got your winter wheels on then!
  17. arb79

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Haha! Ok mate,cool...
  18. arb79

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Dan how's she driving now with new bushes? Gonna get all mine changed but will stick with OEM I think....too stiff for me, otherwise
  19. arb79

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Top work as usual, Dan... Seeing the state of your old w/b bushes makes me wanna go out in the rain and check mine!
  20. arb79

3" Pipewerx decat and downpipe

Enevitable question time...what you planning on doing with milltek cat-back?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.