Search results

1. LED Day time running lights

how did you wire them up? think i might get these if its that simple :)
  2. electric window mechanism driver side 3door

Euro Car Parts was spot on for my cupra :)
  3. heater issues

i have this aswell, thank god theres a easy fix! thought i would on had to replace something expensive. thank you!
  4. Passenger Window

yea had to do this on my car recently, pain in the f'in ass it was. soo many bolts to take off was insane. my wire deceided to fray and seize my window 3/4 the way down in the rain! patience is key on fixin this.
  5. Keyless entry and start

hey, as above really, just wandered if anyone has been able to fit this into there cars as i really want to be able to have this installed thanks
  6. Anyone with DRLs fitted?

Soo these DRL's turn off when the main headlights turn on... So how come fog lights only switch on when are head/side lights are on? Using the same switch :/ Surely they should stay on as they are a health and safety precaution, thts being inposed to all new cars. Anyone wanna do a step by...
  7. Drop links / top mount bearings

mines lowerd quite a lot, had to change droplinks for mot has it had a split in the rubber (new mot rules) got them half the price at euro car parts, just the standard ones they were.
  8. Anyone with DRLs fitted?

hmm look pretty good, be interested to see if people have them installed, different to merc audi and bmw's were as its not strips plus fog's are boring lol ;)
  9. Where do i find these buggers?

hello party people, leaving work the other, walking up to my lovely ibiza, i noticed something quite different about my car.... my side indicator lens has been smashed off and ive got a nice dent next to it... F'in great :censored::censored: :cry: blody bas**rds so ive looked and can not...
  10. MOT fail help

Well i thought tht. So guna ring them tomz just thought id asked to see. :)
  11. MOT fail help

so which leads onto the question? where do i buy a new one? :)
  12. MOT fail help

heeey people. hmm my car failed it MOT :( due to a bloody slit in the anti roll bar dust cover gaiter? pain in the bum does anyone know where id get a replacement for this, tried euro car parts but they dont do them. any info would be nice thanks
  13. Tuning N75 valve.

anyone tryed this on a ibiza cupra? any pics on both cars would be great
  14. VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

Any one live near bristol????
  15. Acceleration problems

i had this on my clio, sounds likes it farting esp from the lights well going for it, quite funny tbh, i found this to be the spark plugs. give them a clean and re-taped them and she was fine again. jus a wire brush and bit of paper will do the trick. :)
  16. Arm rests ?

+1 for the armster....expensive but geat bit of kit. 4 self tappers and a hand drill and your well away :funk:
  17. auto window close unit

Is there anyone in bloody bristol or south west that can doit?
  18. VDS-Pro Automatic Windows

anyone near bristol got VDS :)
  19. turbo flutter bad?

ive just got a open cone air filter and i have all the cha cha chaaaa lol normal noise coming from DV but have that 90-10 closed so dont hear it. filter is loud enough :)
  20. Number plates

got mine sticky'd and screwed, got the cupra surrounds on tho. didnt want it gettin ripd off and doing the old petrol jobbie onit my plates
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise