Search results

1. MK2 Seat Leon Cupra radio facia (round cornered)

Have you tried ebay? Dave at sere might be able to get you 1 quicker?
  2. 57 FR - low miles - what value?

Autotrader, I got a bit frustrated because it can be expensive to advertise, but I got alot interest an if you price well it should go
  3. 57 FR - low miles - what value?

I sold my black 59 plate leon 54k on the clock for 6900 2 weeks ago, its a buyers market I asked 7500
  4. Wahts going on with my Cupra

I had the lamba error on mine. Its one of the hoses attached to the engine has split or is loose look at all the black hoses etc
  5. Help. "a" pillar trim question

Speak to dave at sere motors.. I think ive thrown out all my spare trim I had, or you could have it for nothing.. Failing sere try eBay
  6. Spare Key for 2011 Leon

You may be able to program it but you still have the issue of the immobiliser you need the key to be programmed for that by seat
  7. head lining changing!

The earliest your looking at is December for pictures as I am currently in Afghanistan.. but it looks the spit of the interior of the cupra..
  8. brake upgrade

Tbh I just want meaner looking calipers. Any suggestions?
  9. Instrument Dials Stopped Working

No idea I took it into a body shop to have the rear bumper sprayed came bk to a car that wouldnt work..
  10. brake upgrade

I was going to see if I could get a few bits from breakers to keep down cost such as the callipers
  11. brake upgrade

I am after fitting cupra brakes to my FR was hoping someone could tell me what kit I need and will parts from the pre facelift cupra be the same n fit my facelift 59 fr?
  12. Instrument Dials Stopped Working

This happened to me do not go to seat they wanted £1200 to do mine!
  13. replacing Bluetooth

Yeah I am pretty sure I have I will have to double check.. if not I think its new Bluetooth
  14. replacing Bluetooth

I have Pioneer*- AVIC-F940BT*in my leon recently the Bluetooth has started echoing. Could this be cuz the mic is on the A pillar trim.. as I am looking at replacing the Bluetooth do I need to buy a specific unit to replace it or can any Bluetooth unit fit with it?
  15. aircon compressor

Well that's alot cheaper than £750 if its a pretty easy job I will try n get it sorted. Where do you recommend getting the parts from Dave? Is there a way I can tell if its the switch or compressor?
  16. aircon compressor

Its not a re-gas Seat n my local garage have both said that. so I shall get another perspective from a garage. Hopefully its the cheaper option. If the switch is cheap I will go for that and hope for the best..
  17. aircon compressor

I got it back from Seat today they said it was the compressor. How much will a switch set me back?
  18. aircon compressor

Has anyone had any issues with their aircon compressors mine has just gone bust. Seat Oxford want £750 to fix it. Just seeing if anyone had any experience and if I could DIY it?
  19. Brake upgrade

I am after upgrading the breaks on my Leon FR TDI as i used to have a Cupra an i love the look of the big red callipers.. anyone reccomend any upgrades i was gona go for Cupra ones but there expensive of Seat and finding the parts else where are few and far between
  20. Cupra Locking wheel nuts

thank you gents i will forward this info on to my old man.. see if he can sort it from there