Search results

1. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Not done anything over the last 6-8 weeks on the Ibiza. Been waiting for the baby to arrive (now 9days late) Nice to see yours is back on the road for another 12 months
  2. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Some fella on ibiza oc. bazz swann, bought it off ebay last month
  3. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Was it blue by any chance? I'd imagine it was this 1 In other news, I got 1 of the rear shocks out this morning,a nd it fully compressed itself as soon as it was unbolted, so maybe the new shocks will be enough for me not to have to rebuild the leafspring!
  4. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Leccy windows! get you in your posh mk1 lol. I dont have leccy anything in mine lol. Glad you got it sorted mate
  5. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Has very little wiring to check to be fair! lol Mechanically/electrically its all pretty much perfect. I'd guess there to be less than 20 Mk1 Ibizas still on the road in the UK. Mo market for them, so they usually just get scrapped. The coilovers are now fully fitted up front. Just need to...
  6. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Dunno if you've tried this site Joey, I got my rear shocks off here http://www.mister-auto.co.uk/en/seat-ibiza-021a-1-2-60hp_v2856.html
  7. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Think ive got a couple of front brake hoses somewhere fella. Im gettin the ibiza out of the garage tomorrow so I'll see what I can find
  8. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Just seen these on flebay. Same set up as I got, Shouldnt cost much over £15 to arrange delivery on them http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Punto-Mk-2-FK-Automotive-Coilovers-/111033511902?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19da1cefde
  9. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Hi mate, they're from the Mk2 Punto Post 1999 model They're FK AK Street SMFI9001 They do need slight adjustment to the lower mounting holes but other than that they're almost a perfect fit. I've got some new rear shocks to fit, had them since before Xmas, but not had any spare time to...
  10. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Good luck! I keep looking on ebay, preloved and gumtree for Mk1's Very very rarely come up for sale. Last 1 I saw was a red diesel this time last year, and someone bought that for one of those charity drive across europe. So I'd imagine it got there then got dumped. I'll try and get some...
  11. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Test fitment just to see how low it would go
  12. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Not tried fitment yet, ran out of light. Ordered some new top mounts too, they should arrive tuesday. I'm hoping its not going to take too much to get it sorted.
  13. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Front Coilovers from a 99 Punto. look a pretty good match. Just ordered new top mounts, so gotta wait for them to arrive before I get the coilies fitted
  14. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Quick update Rear suspensions now fully refitted, just needs adjusting once the fronts down a bit more These turned up today. £64 delivered, they're from a 99 Punto, will hopefully be able to fit them without too much modification.
  15. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

If your switches are obsolete mine must be museum pieces! I think the facelift ibiza's like yours had VW switches, so maybe worth researching some early 90's Polo's. Unless Alan changed then, you car has Polo headlights as the old owner couldnt find Ibiza 1's when it failed an MOT a couple...
  16. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

No thats sounds a bit dodgy! To be honist I use retrorides and ibiza oc forums more than this one. Maybe worth joining them, the old owner of your car is on ibiza oc too
  17. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

just noticed its censored the bloody links lol ill pm them too you in a sec
  18. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Yep I sold him a pair of front wings for the red mk1 he had. Sadly he had to scrap that one as nobody wanted to buy it! These 2 links may be of interest for you. Good solid car you've got there though http://www.*******.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=7828...
  19. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

there should be a rubber strap that just straps it down under the spare wheel. I'll try and take a pic tomorrow for you. Did you buy the car from Dobies? K***PLC
  20. Pervy_Paul

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

There was a jack on ebay uk for a fiver i think. You're has many more mod cons than mine! lol mine only has rear speakers, no central locking, no elecy windows. I've took the rear wiper off, so if motor on yours is buggered, let me know and ill post a pic of mine and if its same you can have...