Search results

1. chris1788

New 1p genuine carbon fibre splitter

Any link to their website?
  2. chris1788

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Brakes look great, did you need spacers or is the clearance ok?
  3. chris1788

eletronic probs.

I had a similar problem with all dash lights coming on i had a positive short to chassis but my battery was relocated to boot had issue with front fuse box me being lasy really
  4. chris1788

knocking noise under gearstick

My guess would be exhaust related! Had a similar noise after i fitted mine, About half way down the car there is a small plate which goes over the exhaust and it was catching on it!
  5. chris1788

Race Diagnostics Liquid guage

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=186873&highlight=Remove+air+vent When i was thinking of one of these found this thread! Managed to get centre vents out! Or seen people buy he tt one and mound it in a pillar pod
  6. chris1788

red cupra

http://bit.ly/125zLHp ebay
  7. chris1788

Aux belt squealing :(

When i had belt squeak was air con pulley/clutch! A quick squirt of sas or wd40 inside the pulley would cure for a while and then would come back
  8. chris1788

Vi performance moniter liquid gauge alternative?

Liquid gauge isnt in a pod though for our cars! I wouldnt have it all the time just a bit easier than a laptop in the car! How were the actual value readings says it does air mass fuel pressure air fuel ratio?
  9. chris1788

Vi performance moniter liquid gauge alternative?

Just came across this http://vi-performance.com/ Anyone seen or heard of them? Any reviews currently half the price of liquid gauge on a ebay deal just wondered if its worth it
  10. chris1788

oil pressure help please

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=180584&highlight=Backdraft+gt28rs I think page 2 and 3 no restrictor caused turbo failure guy sort of high jacks thread replies from both bill and backdraft re oil pressure maybe not be related just something i remember reading Someone must run...
  11. chris1788

oil pressure help please

Havent got a gauage but does your turbo have a oil feed restrictor? Seemed to be a common fault with old big turbo setups from what i read when looking to do mine? Maybe need to speak to alex or bill get a quicker and better response your cars especially with your setup
  12. chris1788

Is any one using one of these ?

Darkside developments custom made my clutch for my gt28rs setup and has been great! Give them a call am sure they can cater for your needs
  13. chris1788

Yer im pretty sure thats a techniclutch one which has some shocking reviews
  14. chris1788

Whats the seller name/company looks familiar sure there has been threads on these clutches
  15. chris1788

Possible vibra technics mount failure?

Mounts highlighted a few rattles that i already had but that was about it no other noises got fast road all round I released all the mounts lifted engine slightly and then let it re settle seems better may have to upgrade again
  16. chris1788

Help with vagcom mixture control blocks cutting out problem

I replaced maf literally just now! Cleared all codes Disconnected battery to do a hard reset took for a quick drive and seemed ok left it to idle and idle values slowly come down into spec Im sure i have seen you say that before it is close am ordering some extra piping to move maf and filter...
  17. chris1788

intermitent running problem help needed

Assuming you have vag com as you done a alignment in the measuring blocks 060 where you did the alignment should read actual values for the throttle body and show you if it is responding to you pressing the pedal or not?
  18. chris1788

Help with vagcom mixture control blocks cutting out problem

Hello since going gt28rs been having problems with car cutting out as coming to stop clutch down braking, sometimes will hunt other times completely die fine when cold occurs once warm. so done some searching and replaced CTS for price still the same. clutch sensor making contact with the pedal...
  19. chris1788

This is driving me mad. ENGINE CUT OUT!!

How did you solve this in end having exact problem
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.