Search results

1. Splitters? what and where?

Does the mk1 cupra r splitter not fit the facelift? I thought most people fitted this one? I'm from Brierley Hill by the way!
  2. another light's thread.. xenons tho...

Only for cars fitted with Xenons I believe
  3. What head units are there?

I have this installed in my FR, was a bit dubious about having a JVC over a Pioneer or Kenwood, but I'm glad I got it now. Sat Nav is fast, bluetooth works great, and can play music from sd card, aux, ipod and bluetooth. It has come down in price now from a year ago...
  4. mk2 fr 60k service cost needed urgently!

I think if you allow £400 for cambelt change and waterpump you wont be far wrong. How old is the car? The cambelt should be changed at 4 years or 60k miles whichever comes sooner.
  5. Pre FL vs FL shocks

Koni FSD?
  6. Cupra Pirelli p zero Rosso tyres! Should I?

Been running 4 KU39's since the summer, very good tyre imho, especially for the price you can get them fitted for. Brand snob's may be missing out on a great tyre.
  7. I sound like a galleon, what lubricant can i use?

Maybe some kind of silicone based lubricant? I've got some made by Draper knocking about. Its pretty good stuff.
  8. THS engine mounts

I emailed THS last week to see if they would do any discount for forum members and they said this was something they would be looking at doing this in the next couple of weeks....
  9. 59 plate Leon 1.9 TDI blowers smell like stinky feet

The doors lock when the car hits a certain speed, something like 7mph I think.
  10. the rs4 fuel return valve

all those prices are plus vat
  11. 1.4 ref sport, 33 mpg average what am i doing wrong?

How many miles has the car done?
  12. who has the lowest mileage k1 on this forum ?

Jedimaster was thinking of selling his,not K1, just normal cupra
  13. New Tyres

I looked at those too, but went with the new Kumho KU39's has they were rated slightly better than than the Hankook's and they were alot cheaper.
  14. cambelt price

4 years or 80k miles, whichever comes sooner. I paid £335 at an independant.
  15. cambelt price

4 years or 80k miles, whichever comes sooner. I paid £335 at an independant.
  16. Car lowered on H&R springs

Finally took some pictures of my car after getting it lowered on H&R springs, forgot to take some pics of before but we all know how a Leon looks on standard springs! Ride is about 20% better than before, still firm, but less crashy and bouncy, very pleased with the result.
  17. Turbo noise (Police Siren)

My brother has a Golf 2.0TDI and his turbo has made a noise from day one, sounds like a cross between a demented owl and a siren! Then on the other hand my fathers hardly makes any noise at all and he has same car same engine!
  18. Under seat cubby

I'm sure I have seen in someone's signature that they have two, just can't remember who!
  19. Under seat cubby

Just a quicky, is it possible to fit an under seat cubby hole to the drivers side? :)
  20. Considering selling my special baby... What's it worth ?

How do you find your carbon intake?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.