Search results

1. ShizTheBiz

Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Colours nice, just not what i would have chosen but havent you done a cracking job at it!! Looks superb!
  2. ShizTheBiz

absolutley brilliant im so happy :)
  3. ShizTheBiz

nice wendy house!! will be perfect for paibting although the cold temps now may cause blemishes?
  4. ShizTheBiz

it sounds a good comprokise. i personally would have left the cagw as it is. end of the day as someone said it may not be 100% as it should be but at least you have something there should you ever roll it. its not like seats and vws are made of ceral boxes anyway. looking forward to what comes...
  5. ShizTheBiz

any updates?? its been a while
  6. ShizTheBiz

excellent work. sound proofing is a pain in the arse!! having reread this thread there is only one flaw i can find....the gearbox needs a good clean!!! apart from that as everyone else has said a million times...excellent stuff!
  7. ShizTheBiz

oh also if your looking for a flocked dash i highly reccommend NEflock.co.uk. he has done a few pieces for me and the woek has always been 100% and quite cheap as well. would reccommend him 100000%
  8. ShizTheBiz

great work!!! sooo whats the next job? is this being painted now? :)
  9. ShizTheBiz

ace job with the cage. looks very professional and they are not bad welds. mine are far worse!!! whats next on the list??
  10. ShizTheBiz

What engines drop in 1.4 mpi Ibiza?!?!?

any from the mk3 range of ibizas ie 1.6 8v. 1.6 16v (polo gti) 1.4 8V, 1.8 20vt
  11. ShizTheBiz

looks great you have the same grinfer as me :-P. is that mig gasless??
  12. ShizTheBiz

Soopacoop Lcr rota grid drifts , ksport 8pots ,stripped and caged

this car looks amazing!! i havw to ask though where can supra copa wings be purchased?? i love this murdered look!!
  13. ShizTheBiz

great choice of wheels although gold and matt isnt my colour :/ id see a nice gloss black with a red band but tjats just me. i like the wheels. very original.and motorsport(y) ;) but please stop changing the spec.ans get it.built before your to old to handle the kicl from.that tubby ;) thatll be...
  14. ShizTheBiz

congratulations pal. que the sleepless nights!!
  15. ShizTheBiz

ahh i didnt see this. good show ;)
  16. ShizTheBiz

are you doing the whole car matt? black ie inside and inside the bay etc
  17. ShizTheBiz

looks like this will be amazing! ill drive down your end just to ride shotgun in this when its done!! are these cams overlapping?
  18. ShizTheBiz

FMIC and the LAW

i do like it on show hence the original reason for widemouthing the bumper. if i paint it black imo it will just look tacky. black fmic's IMO are only good when.being hidden ie stealth or sleeper looks
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise