Search results

1. neil_g

Warning! Rip-off garage alert

assumptions are the mother of all F ups.
  2. neil_g

UD Ibizas

i think i could count on one hand the amount of mk4's there (inc mine in the carpark), was kinda disapointed.
  3. neil_g

tx autosport pd130 intercooler

also reading conflicting articles whether length of pipe would cause lag, some are stating its only an issue on VERY long piping. very confusing.
  4. neil_g

on the flip side a single pass IC is supposed to be better than hitting the double back on a dual pass (seat sport/forge)?
  5. neil_g

longer pipework can increase lag apparently although im not sure on the logic behind that as increasing the IC volume is the same effect?
  6. neil_g

thats a nice priced kit.. interested to know if the length of the pipework causes issues with charge temps rising again
  7. neil_g

Coil over advise + general suspension question

ive got the weitec hicon gt on my pd130 and they dont seem soft at all
  8. neil_g

PD130 electrical/immob

:worship: soldering those pins will be fun though.. :cry:
  9. neil_g

PD130 electrical/immob

Sorry I thought you meant is it on all the time. No only when ignition turned on before start
  10. neil_g

PD130 electrical/immob

no, that's the confusing bit. All of the other dash related issues seem to include other warning lights which I don't get. Doubt the heater is related?
  11. neil_g

PD130 electrical/immob

The connector that needs addressing is this the main connector on the back of the clocks? The female connector that might be soldered onto the board on the rear of the clocks? Anyone got a pic?
  12. neil_g

PD130 electrical/immob

update on this, it seems to be temperature related which is odd.. for example.. in the morning can start car fine, can drive to petrol station 5 mins away and turn off then back on fine. if the car heats up then stopping and restarting the car does not work, if i stop at a shop on the way home...
  13. neil_g

1.9 tdi 130bhp mpg??

i get mid-high 50s out of my remapped pd130. thats combined motorway and traffic.
  14. neil_g

bad back?

i think my driver seat is twisted, my right shoulder must sit about 2" forward of my left.. weird.
  15. neil_g

PD130 electrical/immob

after a bit of a second opinion. friday saw the start of a problem with the immobiliser on my PD130. light flashes, doesnt start but starts on 2nd attempt. also about 4 weeks ago i had a flashing immob light however it started and drove 36 miles fine, this didnt happen again. ive done a...
  16. neil_g

Anti-corrosion Warranty.

thats a bit discouraging, its almost like they know you cant prove it has never been sprayed.. my 03 plate is going around the windscreen (not just the "autoglass" corners as nath pointed out) on the corner of the boot where the glass meets metal and the front edge of the bonnet is aweful...
  17. neil_g

Leon Cupra Wheels - Fitment

no worries.. sorry i dont really have any better pics, got a lack of photos for some reason. they do look very OEM but no im not aware of any others that have them, not to say there arent any. i think give it a couple of months and i might swap them out for something else, just fancy a change..
  18. neil_g

Leon Cupra Wheels - Fitment

ive got those on my TDI sport 130 albeit with 45 profiles, fit fine with no scrubbing even on coilovers (down 40mm or so)
  19. neil_g

fan/AC problem help needed

some interesting comments in here, i noticed my fan/heater display flashing the other morning but couldnt remember if it always did that.. my fans are also very hit and miss, i could blow on my windows harder. they speed up and slow down randomly etc.
  20. neil_g

Shocks/ springs pictures please!

to be honest ive scraped my front bumper/splitter more than the underneath, our road is littered with those nasty square speedbumps. theyre fine as long as you take your time over them.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members