Search results

1. Induction kit?? Cat back exhaust?? And Remap??

personally as you are close to Leicester I would go to r tech proven to be one of the best or if you don't mind a travel bill @badger5 is the way to go for maps personally I wouldn't bother with the k&n ring bill @badger5 and get his induction kit look in his section on here for a price I have...
  2. preface lift Leon cupra b5 tuned

well I was saving for a k300 but the copper gasket on the relentless manifold failed so has been blowing really bad and as the mot is due I had to get it fixed. but there was no point taking turbo off to replace gasket without replacing turbo.as I couldn't afford a k300 I got a k04-001 to tide...
  3. Badger5

It is a direct replacment I have read abit about power out put upto 260 but I think that's a bit optimistic prob more like 240-250 k03s will run that but needs wmi when it gets fitted on Thursday it will have to stay on actuator pressure for abit bill is fully booked until jan but with Christmas...
  4. Badger5

I am fitting one of them k04-001 on Thursday think I am going down the big turbo root top mounted turbo seems to be the more common instal but there is so much work I have to start saving
  5. Badger5

lc prefacelift (with a dead turbo atm)
  6. Badger5

lol it is alot think it's 725 with the 1bar actuator 650 without I know a couple of people with one and they do come highly recommended I have the actuator just not the turbo lol
  7. Badger5

you will also need to but manifold downpipe oil and water lines for the k04
  8. Badger5

PS I take my car to bill and am happy everytime I leave he has done some hardware on mine and mapped it :)
  9. Badger5

I personally wouldn't bother with the k04 if you planning on using a standard one I would go for a beach buggy hybrid k300 proven 300bhp with right mods and it would be cheaper and alot easier to install
  10. Black Mk2 seat leon cupra,Rtech Tuned TTE420, 443bhp???

when's the miltek getting fitted :)
  11. my new(ish) seat ibiza 1.8 20v cupra

nice looking car :) I do have a soft spot for the mk4's
  12. help please. shuddering violently under full throttle.

+1 for Coilpack scan it to see if u.have a fault code for it
  13. preface lift Leon cupra b5 tuned

well as suspected turbo is very tired gets beyond 4.5k and dies won't hold any.boost so means now all my funds will be aimed at saving for a new turbo k300 from bbt hopefully won't take long hopefully be in the new year
  14. preface lift Leon cupra b5 tuned

yeah will be getting a k300 from bbt at the start of next year it's in at the moment having one of his 15psi actuators fitted but rods will be done before hybrid
  15. preface lift Leon cupra b5 tuned

well heard from bill today turbo has slot of cracks in it and one of the studs had fallen out don't think turbo will take much more abuse before it let's go
  16. preface lift Leon cupra b5 tuned

been a while since I have updated thread didn't realise just how long lol but since last update I have fitted a facelift rear bumper and cupra r interior :) went up to r tech for a charity rolling road day and was pleasantly surprised by the power the car made it made 220bhp and 282ft/lb well...
  17. preface lift Leon cupra b5 tuned

car didn't have any brake lights so I had to replace pedal switch took 2 minutes but all good I have brake lights again and now it's also booked into badger5 on Oct 5th for srage 2 poooooowwwweeeerrrr
  18. preface lift Leon cupra b5 tuned

here are a few pics of the fmic install complete what fmic wanted a stealth look on the instal think it came out really well
  19. preface lift Leon cupra b5 tuned

couple of pics.from progress of front mount.
  20. preface lift Leon cupra b5 tuned

thanks silver is quite common but it's alright yeah car felt so nice after map
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.