Search results

1. Cupra Formentor hybrid go or no go?

Hi, I have a hybrid and I do alot of miles, 0ver 10k in 4 months. I am averaging 60mpg over the 10k miles. I do charge it up before I set off and use the charge hold feature. When i am driving through traffic, road works, towns and villages I swith to electric mode and when I am back to 50+mph...
  2. Cupra Formentor Hybrid not charging

Try to reset you wall box, my mate had a similar situation.
  3. aftermarket head uint install problems

Hi, Yes it will be plug and play. but follow the instructions carefully as i believe if you connect the power to the unit before you connect the steering control lead, the steering wheel control will not work, just follw the instructions and you should be ok. the part you need is this...
  4. aftermarket head uint install problems

Hi, If you bought a wire adaptor with the steering wheel control, you need to run a separate ignition wire to the fuse box, or get an adaptor with steering wheel controls, as it has the can is box to switch your head unit. Koush
  5. Alloys

Hi, Go to this website enter the info and it will tell you. http://www.willtheyfit.com/ Koush
  6. Chinese stereos

Hi, I believe it would only work on USB, you can try to format the SD card and see what, nothing to loose. the program I use is; http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?guiformat.htm as Windows can not format a more than 32gb. As for GPS, I use Igo Primo. I just finished making the...
  7. Chinese stereos

tga2000, the one you bought, is the one with the ebay link? if so, I think it does not come with dab, and it is android. Also, if you want to connect a USB stick bigger than 32gb, format it in fat32, then you can connect up to 500gb. sorry, just saw you going to get a dab in month, so disregard...
  8. Chinese stereos

the nav and track info will not work anymore, I believe none of these types of units do that. if you have dab, you can add it either through usb dab stick or buy their adaptor. you can use your factory dab antenna, you might have to use an adaptor depending on the connection. it does show...
  9. Chinese stereos

Hi, Yes it has canbus, but the DAB is optional through a USB DAB stick. if you guys want good units and really good customer service try these 2 guys, based in Germany, a little more expensive, but the service is top notch and easier to return if any problems. they are AVIN Europe, the guys...
  10. Chinese stereos

if it comes with the canbus box, then yes it should do the steering wheel controls. Koush
  11. Chinese stereos

Hi, It should be a straight plug and play if they have included the canbus adaptor. Koush
  12. Stereo Unit fixtures & fascia clips - Where from

best bet would be to contact Dave at Sere on this site, he can get what you want, or your local dealer should help. Koush
  13. Alarm going nuts - passenger door open?

best to get it checked out and see what faults come up. I would imagine just the one would be need replacing. Koush
  14. Alarm going nuts - passenger door open?

Hi, I would guess it would be the door lock sensor in the lock. need to VCD it to confirm that is the fault. If it is, it would mean replacing the door lock. Koush
  15. Oil in coolant reserve??

like I said earlier, get it done sooner rather than later, it will save you money on flushing, also if left to get worst you could end up with an over heating issue which could cause more problems. Koush
  16. Shorter droplinks

I thought that was the case. I had a problem when I lowered my Golf, the driveshaft were hitting the arb. is your driveshaft hitting the arb? The adjustable just allow you to adjust the distance between the arb mount and chassis mount if you are having clearance issues/angle issues, I don't...
  17. Oil in coolant reserve??

Hi, I would get it done sooner rather than later, as it will contaminate all your coolant pipes, etc and will take a lot longer to flush out all the oil, will cost more in labour. Koush
  18. Oil in coolant reserve??

Hi, I could be the oil cooler is leaking into the cooling system. Koush
  19. Shorter droplinks

Hi, can I ask why you want shorter drop links? Koush
  20. searching for car stereo android for leon

Hi, Most Android units have these features, so yes your choice is massive. Things you might want to look for is a pure android unit and not a android/window CE hybrid, how many usb ports, and what size of usb drive/sd card can it take. a lot have a max of 32gb, but if you want to keep all...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.