Search results

1. duzza90

Duzza's Mk5 Cupra

Hello mate, sorry about the very late reply, I sold my cupra back in Feb 2014 so I've not been on here in a long time. I'm not sure about the tinted windows tbh, they were done by the precious onwer when I bought my car
  2. duzza90

S3 Alloys

Pm me a picture of them please mate
  3. duzza90

SCN Club Stand Now Booked (Yorkshire Modified Car Show - This Sunday)

Have you not considered making a heat shield for the air filter and sending a cold air feed up to it from the bumper?
  4. duzza90

Got to be an early one like mine as it says Repsol not Castrol like the later ones
  5. duzza90

New to the SEAT fold

Did you have it on a rolling road after fitting it then? The novelty of using the flapping paddles soon wears off, and I prefer driving manuals every time I drive another but I get on with dsg enough for it not to make me get rid of it. Might be getting a LC or LCR in the near future but that's...
  6. duzza90

Does anyone have a old Cupra or Bocangra backbox?

I have Milltek DP mate + Sports cat if you're interested
  7. duzza90

Cam Belt change interval

Yes definitely chain, I mentioned it to Statller today and also had it confirmed by the Mr Seat Parts Himself, David @ Seres
  8. duzza90

Wish I'd known about this yesterday :(, I could of convoy'd with you AL90, but as it is I'm still in bed and the car needs a massive wash lol
  9. duzza90

My engine rebuild

Hi mate, have you had the loba fitted yet? Hows it going in general now since the rebuild bud?
  10. duzza90

last owner of S77 BOC

I like this random side conversation :lol:
  11. duzza90

last owner of S77 BOC

Horse
  12. duzza90

New wheels :P

Are they rubber bands wrapped around the wheels? lol
  13. duzza90

New wheels :P

Sorry mate, they just remind me of these; But.. whatever floats your boat :)
  14. duzza90

What did you and your mk5 do today ?

Its easy when your battery is in the boot, I was going to do it with my forge IK but there's f.uck all room with the battery in the way
  15. duzza90

LawrieIbizaMk4's Bocanegra...sold!

Have you got the ITG kit fitted mate? Is that the first time its been on RR since you had stage 1 done?
  16. duzza90

BOV other than forge?

Did they give any indication on pricing for universal one mate?
  17. duzza90

SEAT Ibiza Cupra Concept MY2012

I don't think they should of changed it, I've seen a few Mk3 Leon's and the new logo just doesn't look as nice IMO.
  18. duzza90

Test drive

Its bloody turquoise lol
  19. duzza90

Test drive

Hi Mate, When you have the test drive ask them if they've managed to fix the oil consumption problem that many Ibiza Cupra's, Polo Gti's, Fabia VRS's & Audi A1's have. They are great cars, but the main issue with the earlier ones is that the piston rings didn't set properly and allowed oil past...
  20. duzza90

Boc steering wheel insert gubbed!

Can't watch it mate, says it private
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.