Search results

1. Matt17121991

Bocanegra Emissions Light

Anymore news on what's happening? Just interested to see what's going to be done about the car!
  2. Matt17121991

I had one done yeah! Cant remember the figures just know that cylinder 4 was a lot lower than all the rest! Was over a year ago now!
  3. Matt17121991

A software update surely wouldn't solve a compression issue?
  4. Matt17121991

Compression was the main issue mate! I believe that this was causing the spluttering and juddering. The other big Issue is the engine change that I didn't know about when I bought the car, so I was kind of in the same boat as you! I went along with it for year or so as it was working ok for a...
  5. Matt17121991

Yeah it is the same car! MF59 WEW? They must have got it cheap at auction and tried fixing it to make a few quid! I changed the oil frequently (as it always used LOADS) and I also tried loads of different spark plugs and nothing solved the problems, compression was really low on cylinder 4 when...
  6. Matt17121991

I owned this car previous to yourself! I traded it in at a local skoda dealership and I was told that it was going to be sold at auction. I guess you bought it from the place that had it for sale in Birmingham? I'm not going to lie to you but I had nothing but problems with this car. The...
  7. Matt17121991

Calling all 1.2 Tsi Owners who have remapped their car...

That's good to hear! How much did it cost you? :)
  8. Matt17121991

Calling all 1.2 Tsi Owners who have remapped their car...

Can you tell me what bhp the remap gave you? Is the engine still as reliable as before the remap? As I know they must be quite highly strung with the added remap on top! Thanks
  9. Matt17121991

New Wheels

****! This is sexy!
  10. Matt17121991

Seat ibiza 1.6tdi sports rider cr mpg problem

I'm not that clued on on diesels I'm afraid so I cant really help much :(
  11. Matt17121991

Seat ibiza 1.6tdi sports rider cr mpg problem

Doesn't sound right to me! I can get those kind of miles out of my Boc with £60 if I'm careful enough!
  12. Matt17121991

FR Edition

If its not plagued with issues I need to decide between this and the 1.2tsi. My Boc is just a nightmare and needs to go! I guess its worth the extra couple of thousand if its such a good engine and better MPG too! Claimed anyway ;)
  13. Matt17121991

Seat Ibiza FR 1.2Tsi Any Good?

Thanks for letting me know, but I'll be financing the car as I don't have cash outright, wish I did!
  14. Matt17121991

Thanks! Just what I needed really! :D what car did you have before the Ibiza?
  15. Matt17121991

I don't really fancy a diesel. Partly because they are more expensive to buy new and I just don't like the feel of them haha! I do a 20 mile round trip to work everyday and manage 38-40mpg in the Boc on 50mph B roads, so I'm sure the little 1.2 Turbo will better that! Thanks for your response!
  16. Matt17121991

As title really, what are they like as a day to day car? I have a Boc at the moment, but I'm in the process of buying/moving into my first house, so needs must and I need a cheaper car! Tax/Insurance etc will be a lot less and need to save where I can! Looking a buying Brand New! I like the...
  17. Matt17121991

How to make a sticky?

Get this stickied!! Excellent Idea! Cheers
  18. Matt17121991

Best autobox fluid for dsg Ibiza bocanegra?

Will SEAT contact all owners regardless of whether the car was purchased from them or not? As mine wasn't from SEAT.
  19. Matt17121991

When are these recalls?
  20. Matt17121991

Is it not a 'sealed for life' box?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise