Search results

1. tjjammo

Tom's Mk3 ibiza cupra, Porshe twists now on!!!!

btw i might have the twists back soon so feel free to get in touch
  2. tjjammo

ohhh yea i swapped it for my type r. mate i know that thing inside out, alot lot better than he did as he only had it for a week haha. im from neath area, if you ever want help or some guidence get it touch mate. cause the problems done my head in!!!! Hope you enjoy thou!!!
  3. tjjammo

was you the person i swapped with ? or have you just bought it??
  4. tjjammo

Yea ill try get some more up later, New progress found the car actually has a full turbo back system :) yays!! :) plans now are tip, stage 2 tweak, wot box and new front bumper side skirts and gererally make the car mint, then tbh i cant warrent the cost of hybrid so ill be buying a clio...
  5. tjjammo

Alloy wheels

bbs are old, porshe twists the way forward, tbh i would say as mine has them and there for sale haha
  6. tjjammo

Delete

Car looks mint!! Great progress fair play
  7. tjjammo

Right after a bit of advise guys, Looking to get a steady 300 ish bhp, whats the best way to get this reliably with reason lol Am i best off with a hybrid, ko4, gt28rs, Just wodering for some suggestions, i know other mods are needed and a re-build ( which will be done in the winter) to...
  8. tjjammo

Opinions on colour

black!!! Have a look at my rr will give you an idea how it looks, or evan dark grey Just prefer it personally :p
  9. tjjammo

Got them off someone i know sorry buddy, worth it if you can get some, they look so much better
  10. tjjammo

Wheels are on ebay guys!!! Feel free to bid ;) No real updates just removed sai and ill be re-painting inlet on the weekend so i guess ill get a few more pics ;)
  11. tjjammo

40mm rear spacers...

They dont stick out so your fine mate
  12. tjjammo

few questions

just looked and i now have a boost leak on the passager side cooler piping where my map sensor is fitted, one thing ive just remember ive fitted a new air filter where i cant get my sai fitted, will this slow me down, as i just havnt had time to remove it? Also when you dab your foot on the...
  13. tjjammo

few questions

Hey guys, still not running right lol Basically my front lambda sensor seems to be dead just wondering if your able to swap the front lambda with the centre one? as the centre one has been mapped out, Also when on boost, im noticing a spike at about 20psi then itll drop as it does but...
  14. tjjammo

My fresh onvi cupra (now of the road full forged engine rebuild onway)

Most are needed haha car has a lack of lovely blue silicone under the bay!! lol
  15. tjjammo

My fresh onvi cupra (now of the road full forged engine rebuild onway)

Dude looking lovely!! Glad your back in a beeza and a yellow one makes it better!!!! Any decent blue hoses going ;) Hope you have more luck with this one pal
  16. tjjammo

BOOST YO cupra freshness !!!

Love it man!!! Looks sweet as, bang on what i would of done if i got a black one
  17. tjjammo

Na Just the wheels for now, Im actively looking for a a lotus exige or elise, so i can fit the 20valver in ;) But thats the plan for next year or so, unless a bargin comes up. Just meant for wheels tbh, cause i want to get the handling better on it, so ill spend a load on the chassis lol ...
  18. tjjammo

Anyone know of,

mines allways available to buy ;)
  19. tjjammo

Right just got back from le-man, been thinking and talking alot about car and plans. Have decided that the twists will be going, will be on ebay soon!! Not sure what ill go next but ill be going away from the euro 'scene' . Thanks
  20. tjjammo

not too sure tbh it came with them when i had it, but tbh i think i prefer them to huneycom'd cause there quiet subtle but im going to get the honeycombe'd too and see what i prefer lol
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.