Search results

1. Seat Ibiza MK3 20vt Advice

Good evening to all the members , i am from Greece and i am interested for 3rd time in the last 9 years to buy again an Ibiza MK3 20vt not Cupra, here in Greece we had also the detuned MK3 20vt ''simple version''. which had bucket seats, normal 16 inches alloys,simple brakes, and a simple...
  2. Problem with front wipers

Good evening, thanks for your reply , i have tried to locate where it has been disconnected from but with no result..Maybe if i had a wiring diagram for the washing mechanism i could attempt to fix it, but i don`t have any..
  3. Problem with front wipers

Good morning to everybody, i was hoping maybe i can get some help from you in a problem that i have.I have a seat leon 1.8 20vt FWD , and my front water splashers don`t throw any water at all in the windshield! :P , i opened the hood looked at the engine bay and i `ve seen that from the...
  4. Mystery interior button?

It`s the button to disable the ultrasonic perimetric alarm system, it is used on s3`s also and it`s located on the B Pillar of the drivers door, at least for the left handed drive models, also but i am not sure if it was in the standard equipment or you had to pay for it back then.
  5. mk4 golf fmic

Basically as i know toledo front is identical as leon mk1 , except if you have tdi and no 20vt, so with a custom steel base so the intercooler will have somewhere to mount and keep it steady , i don`t think you will have any problems, just a slight modification in the front bumper/spoiler so the...
  6. central locking problem

same here it works good when it want to works it`s like it has a will of it`s own, otherwise , the old fashioned manual key opening should do the trick......
  7. Strange problem mk3 1.8 20vt 2001

I haven`t got VAGCOM myself but a friend from a local seat club had it, and we did a couple logins but i am not so sure if he logged the airflow sensor, anyway so if it is the wiring can i get it to a wheel shop so they can remove the wheels and check the whole thing by myself????And if it`s...
  8. Strange problem mk3 1.8 20vt 2001

Hey guys i am having a weird problem with my ibiza MK3 20VT(AYP Engine code,K03,FMIC) , just had it for 2 months now it had 75,000 miles when i bought it, anyway here is the problem, first thing is this check engine light which is permanently lit, we `ve erased the fault through VAG COM but...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.