Search results

1. ilikefatgirls

Cupholder instead of cardholder

Id be keen to know if this works, part numbers etc as I miss my cup holder after coming back to an ibiza after a brief hiatus
  2. ilikefatgirls

Goodbye aircon!

How do you guys intend to reomve the pipes without releasing the AC gas into the atmosphere and also possibly hurting yourself? Part of AC training is them showing you pictures of AC gas burns, nasty nasty stuff. Any ideas how to do it safely without entering a stealers?
  3. ilikefatgirls

cupra

Love the wheels and the colour looks great.
  4. ilikefatgirls

Bad bad day

I would of had a shell you could of had, either a silver one or a blue one with a slightly bent chassis leg.
  5. ilikefatgirls

SEATCupra.net 10 years old

Site has been so helpful to me over the course of owning and dismantling my Ibiza. Heres to another ten years! Congratulations and well done
  6. ilikefatgirls

Removing engine - Help and I'll love you forever

It was 30mm, cheers peeps. Also got most of the A compressor off and PAS pump etc and am onto drive shafts and then engine. One thing Im struggling with is a massive socket plug thing under the pipe that runs parallel to he engine at the front, charge pipe or summat. Its a round plug with...
  7. ilikefatgirls

Cheers guys, will grab both and hope its on or the other
  8. ilikefatgirls

Any ideas on what size the hub nut is as Im gonna remove the drive shafts as well before the gearbox
  9. ilikefatgirls

Right need to remove the engine and gearbox from my car ( long story no time etc ) Am fairly rubbish at this sort of stuff, am able to get an engine hoist and have a good selection of tools. Has anyone ever done it or can point me in the direction of a guide and do's and donts of how to...
  10. ilikefatgirls

lateral acceleration sensor (G200)

You still after the info? Its just below the battery attached to the chassis leg housing.
  11. ilikefatgirls

Sabotaging a MK3 Cupra

Take out the three 30 amp fuses on the battery as it should cause the dash to light up like Blackpool sea front
  12. ilikefatgirls

price question? advice needed

As above really, I bought a good modded one and I was always finding stuff that had been done to it ( in a good way ) but next time I would rather get a standard one and put my stamp on it as it were then at least you know whats been done to it etc and piece of mind that its been done properly.
  13. ilikefatgirls

Confirming service/mileage with dealers

Cant see a problem with it. Ive worked for four main dealers and if someone rang up and was polite and asked about the service history I would have no problem with giving it to them. As long as no personal data was given or whatever I dont think you'll have a problem.
  14. ilikefatgirls

Window Motor advice please

Ill try that the weekend, they look a right bugger to remove from the door
  15. ilikefatgirls

Ok, so my next question is then what window regs from other VAG cars will work in the car? Any ideas? Polo or Skoda? I have ETKA at home and will see if I can cross reference the part numbers but if anyone has done this or knows it would be appreciated.
  16. ilikefatgirls

Hi, Tried to get my windows working yesterday did the following, started by checking all relevant fuses etc, then took the door switches out, cleaned and refitted and nothing, swapped switches over and still nothing, door card off and checked for power to the motor and it has power. So it...
  17. ilikefatgirls

Poll-fan fuse on battery melted/replaced or not?

Just checked mine and its seems that someone has had the foresight to re route the end wire that leads to the troublesome fuse outside the box with a separate inline fuse and then run it straight into the box. But, this has also melted so I can replace it can someone tell me what is the size...
  18. ilikefatgirls

Ibiza and Porka Twists please

Hello buddy Long story, I'll fill you in via PM
  19. ilikefatgirls

Ibiza and Porka Twists please

Bit of a lazy post but could someone post up a piccy of a Mk3 with twists on.... I used to have a pic saved on my PC and cant find it. Im lusting after a set when I get mine sorted
  20. ilikefatgirls

Air box removal and what to do with hoses

Its been mapped and wooshs like a bar steward!! May have to put the air box back on!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.