Search results

1. Where have all the other threads gone

I've been on the forum for a while but I generally hide out in the MK4 Leon section as I have an FR184. I've recently bought the wife a MK4 Ibiza TDI sport and have been dipping in and out of this section of forum for the last month or so as an when I need to do work on her car (changing...
  2. Front brake change

I am looking to change the front pads and discs to the wife's Ibiza at the weekend and have seen people suggesting to place copper grease between the hub and the new brake disc. The current front brakes now suffer from brake judder due to either excessive run out on the disc or build up of...
  3. Cold Start Issue

I have a 184 FR and a couple of days over the last week I have had cold start issues when it has been wet and slightly colder. It takes slightly longer to turn over and is then really rough when started and I have to rev it to stop it from stalling. On one occasion, it did stall. On all...
  4. De-activation of interior alarm monitoring

Hi all I have a question and your help would be appreciated. I have a new FR TDI and often have a dog in the car. I notice from the manual that there is supposed to be a button on the drivers B pillar (as I did in my previous Skoda Superb) for de-actvating the interior alarm monitoring...
  5. Heated Seats

Hi all Been a member for a while (since I was thinking of buying an Exeo in 2011), but only just moved accross to Seat. Just ordered a Seat Leon 2.0tdi 184ps FR with a whole host of extras, one of which is the winter pack as I wanted heated seats like my current car. My question is, do...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.