Search results

1. Is clutch slipping??

Cheers I though it must be clutch, didn't think it would move at all tho
  2. Is clutch slipping??

It's not a diesel
  3. Is clutch slipping??

Cheers for that mate, if I lift the clutch fully the car goes nowhere if I don't rev the car, where normally it would stall? No lights on dash either
  4. Front Passenger Door Wont Open.

You sorted it now then?
  5. Is clutch slipping??

I work for a living, most ppl on here come on while at work lol
  6. Is clutch slipping??

Anyone?
  7. Is clutch slipping??

My mate as to rev his cupra too around 2500rpm for it to move, biting point on clutch is around half way, some times it will move as normal but put foot down an revs run away as if clutch is slipping, I've google it an all different answers have come up like camshaft sensor? Surely it's clutch/...
  8. R32 Leather Konig seats ?

What you looking at about £1000, there nice seats tho
  9. Posting a bumper

Layer of bubble wrap with few layers of shrink wrap, I use collect my parcel it will compare prices from different couriers £30-£40 normally for bumpers
  10. Should i be carefull???

So much car for the money, Break for £4000+
  11. 1.4 Cupra R Project

Yea would easy cost £1000 just to make it look like a cupra R, +1 for the FR+ when mapped they are quick as a cupra R, good point about buying cupra R and putting 1.4 engine in it, would get alot more for your money even tho u wouldn't need it :D
  12. Cupra R Interior

£150 inc delivery ; )
  13. Bam block in cupra??

Cheers AK clutch bleeding worked, took about 30 pumps tho
  14. Bam block in cupra??

Any1 ideas on the idling? Btw how do you put a signature below your post?
  15. Bam block in cupra??

Cheers for that pal
  16. Bam block in cupra??

Hey guys, fitted a BAM block in my mates cupra with all the cupra wiring loom, turbo and manifolds ect. Engine starts but it's idling on 2k revs, also clutch is flat to floor from disconnecting pipes, is clutch fluid the same as brake fluid from same res? How do I get clutch pump back up? Thanks
  17. cobra exhausts?

me haha me & my mate breaking his cupra r, check www.facebook.com/SheffieldVagBreakers. or its on ebay but dont think we can post links
  18. Rear diffuser - I may have found the holy grail!

I like them fins dan, don't think it would be too ott with fins and diffuser IMO, think they would compliment each other I think
  19. Rear diffuser - I may have found the holy grail!

What about fins for spoiler like Evo
  20. Closing and Opening windows by key???

Ok, if you wanna do this for free with the click of a button then download this http://www.motordiag.eu/download/MKMSetup.exe Then register here http://www.motordiag.eu/script/mkm-aktivace Open the motordiag komfort manager and enter your code they send you to you email when registering, Then...