Search results

1. fr black and cupra black

hi guys this has probably been answered before but i need to know is the cupra black on mk2 same as the fr black? just before i order a new bonnet? thanks
  2. exhaust / downpipe ..................

yes mate any exhaust garage will do it. i got rid of my box i got twin exits ill post pic at some point
  3. Fr front bumper

im after the cupra 2007 plate front bumper any ideas? also will the btcc fit straight on?
  4. exhaust / downpipe ..................

i had cat back exhaust on my cupra cost about 400 its pretty loud and sounds sweet
  5. Leon Cupra exhaust size

alright guys can you point me in the right direction for a downpipe and a high flow sports cat apart from milltek?
  6. windscreen frozen on inside?

how cold was out must of been so cold for it to freeze inside
  7. Linea R Grill

missed that didnt i lol i know the linea r is 69.50 how much is the other
  8. Linea R Grill

looks good but i have got no patience, sean did you buy both grills to do that
  9. Linea R Grill

yeah think ill stick with the linea r grill does dave have a stock list?
  10. Linea R Grill

thanks andy can dave at sere get these? would i need to buy the cupra grill for the surround as well?
  11. Linea R Grill

any pics? alzak is looking good will this fit mine? whats the name of the grill? sorry all the questions just aint got a clue
  12. Linea R Grill

na i meant does the black surround come from the cupra r?
  13. Forge 2.0t Diverter Valve review (long)

i have the blow off valve can i run the rev d as well or would that be pointless? these two http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&catalog=190206&cat=190206
  14. Linea R Grill

the cupra R? can i get hold of one from sere motors?
  15. Linea R Grill

zboyd does the honeycomb grill come with the black surround or chrome?
  16. windscreen frozen on inside?

you got sunroof
  17. carbon wrapped FL grill

thanks for the flyeye kit info bud arrived saturday all on looking good.
  18. Bye Bye Cupra....

white one came up behind me the other day first thing i thought. Police. but they really are a fantastic car
  19. All orange Leon owners!! Question

has anyone got a black cupra and noticed there is a red purple glitter effect in the paint work?
  20. carbon wrapped FL grill

sorry pal there is only one size
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.