Search results

1. Strong petrol smell in cabin :-o

Did anyone ever get to the bottom of this problem? My 1.2tsi has a light smell of fuel with the air con on sittin idle, when driving there is no smell. Lifted the bonnet and a smell of fuel was there but quickly evaporated. I dont want to keep driving around if its a serious issue. Its due a...
  2. Picked up the FR - anyone's from here ?

Nice one mate. Sounds like its him then. I read the other day on one of his threads that he is staying on the forum, so hopefuly you hear back.
  3. Picked up the FR - anyone's from here ?

Does it have a spoiler on it? I remeber bauldy dave from here had a 2.0fr, and recently sold it. Hes from Glasgow too im sure.... Could be wrong though..
  4. Lowering Springs - 1.2 TSI

Ordered the springs from euro car parts today so hopefully get them on at the weekend. Great price! Ill post how/if the ride is any different after fitting.
  5. Lowering Springs - 1.2 TSI

Cheers. Works out £105. Think i'll go for them.
  6. Lowering Springs - 1.2 TSI

I've been wanting lowering springs for ages, but i've decided to go for it. Looking at either eibach 25mm or weitec by kw 30mm springs. I dont want the ride to be solid so i feel every wee bump on the road so from these what would you guys recommend? And does anyone know of any discounts...
  7. Door sill protector stickers/vinyl

Nice find!! Been eyeing these up since you posted earlier in the week. Just ordered them there. You should wrap the lower front of your car. Looks good on the facelifts and is a cheap mod. There have been a few posts previously about the wrap.
  8. 2013 Cupra in garage already

Don't deal with Arnold Clark. I used to take my car to them at Linwood, and they are hopless. Take it up to W Livingstone in Uddingston. There so much better and will actually fix the isue properly for you.
  9. Seat Cupra USB music input ?

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=248146&highlight=Usb+music Search usb music and it brings up loads of old threads which should help you out.
  10. Seat Cupra USB music input ?

There has been a thread on this before. The files have to be in a certain format, but I can't remember exactly which one. Have a search and you should find something.
  11. Remap- 1.2 TSI FR

Has anyone from Scotland had a map done on a 1.2tsi. Fed up waiting on Revo. They told me 6months 2years ago, and when I phoned on Wednesday there they told me 6months again. Would like to put a map on which someone has had and recomends.
  12. Tapping on tick over

They are on the back left hand side (when standing at the front of the car). Saet know of the issue and have a fix in place. Ill take a photo tomorrow abd try upload it.
  13. Tapping on tick over

I had a similar sounding problem a year ago. I've the 1.2tsi so im unsure if the engine layout is similar but on the right hand side is some fuel pipes. These were tapping on the bodywork of the car. Was fixed under warranty with a peice of foam whxih supports the pipes and keeps them clear of...
  14. My 2012 ibiza fr build thread

Best looking face lift I have seen so far! I wasn't a fan, but I like the lower grill!
  15. Fog light surrounds

Nice one thanks. Going to do this over the holidays. Looks brilliant!!
  16. Fog light surrounds

Where did you get a permanent feed from? Was there one Round the fogs? Or did u run a cable into the car and loop off something in there?
  17. What price (possible selling cupra)

I seen an electric blue one in silverburn, this the same one? Looked nice tho, the model I seen was well kitted out and looked the part.
  18. interior boot light question...

It does but i couldnt say how long. In was working in the car yesterday with the boot open and the light went off. After i closed the boot and opened it again the light came straight back on. I couldnt say how long though
  19. do blow off valves put more strain on the turbo ?

just throught as it was dumping the air that would would aid preformance. Thanks for explaning that.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members