Search results

1. Another s2000 filter post... Not good though

Looks like a poor quality copy of the S2000 filter. Best off sticking with something like the Jetex cones.
  2. Seat Leon FR TDI - onvi yellow 4wd project (the beast that is no longer TDI)

Hey, it's the guy who you trapped with your wagon earlier today ha. So far the thread looks promising, you need to get an update up.
  3. Upper boost hoses for LCR.

I've got some creation Motorsport upper hoses. I'm pretty sure it was about 70 quid for the pair.
  4. Brembo calliper stickers

As above, just measure roughly what they are on yours and buy a new set from eBay. That's what I did but unfortunately I can't remember the size I bought.
  5. Angel eyes or standard lights and which bulbs??

I'm not a big fan of angel eyes on leons myself so would personally go for a set of standard lights fitted with 6k hids. 8k are a bit blue for my liking. I'd stay away from fly eyes too as it looks pap up close, a light tint might look nice if you're dead set on having darker lights, this will...
  6. Awesome GTI Clutch - £625 and worth every penny!

Mine has been on the car for quite a while too and has been spot on.
  7. SAI removal clarification.

If you're still sat here waiting I imagine you're very cross. Bend them in or solder them, it's up to you. Simply replying incase any else ever looks at this for reference.
  8. Broke both my front wiper arms

I'll be needing some of those wiper arms too after stupidly buying golf aero blades today.
  9. cobra exhausts?

Jack if you message me your number I could text you a video of mine doing a flyby.
  10. Lcr induction

A lot of people recommend using the Jetex/JR cone as it's huge and allows good air flow for a pretty decent price. Coupled with a decent TIP you should see nice gains.
  11. cupra r remaped blowing hoses

Might sound silly but tightening the hose clamps with a small socket rather than a screw driver makes a difference as it's easier to get them tighter.
  12. Boost pressure??

Mine peaks at around 22psi and holds around 18psi. Stage 1.
  13. Engine Speed Sensor G28

I never found a cheap one but I replaced the sensor that I pictured above and the car has since been fine.
  14. Fitting Rods to BAM???

Those vids are very good.
  15. Will a BAM cat fit an AMK?

I would assume so.
  16. who said you cant go euro on a cupra

Each to their own I guess.
  17. Show us your ....Boost Gauge Pods

By the looks of it it's a 52mm gauge available here... http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_231493_langId_-1_categoryId_165520
  18. LCR Brake Discs

Thanks mate, didn't realise camskill did brakes.
  19. LCR Brake Discs

Thanks man, will take a look.
  20. Hoses and decorating under the hood

He said they're black though.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise