Search results

1. TNTom

Save me from the darkside!!

yeah the old e30s are quite nice, i just fancied a change not to fussed bout who drives them ect, im not rich but i can afford to run a slightly less eco car, longest ive ever had a car and ive only been driving 4 years lol, need a remap but amd essex is the otherside of london for me. i just...
  2. TNTom

i really do need to get a remap, need to convince myself not to go down to see the car at the weekend and end up part ex in my leon :(
  3. TNTom

i've had my FR TDI for about 9 months now and as per usual i start to look a possible other cars, I thought i wouldnt find myself doing this for a while yet but unfortunatly i have. Now ive come across what i think is quite a good buy...
  4. TNTom

Thinking of getting a FR+ TDI?

i'll second that:lol:
  5. TNTom

Best Tyres for an LCR?

Toyo proxies t1-R's for me to, grip like poo to a shovel when warmed up.:D
  6. TNTom

Shocking LCR!

:lol:
  7. TNTom

Phillips Blue Vision or Osram Nightbreakers

What side lights go well with the bulbs? H7 is the correct size aint it?
  8. TNTom

cupra tdi 150 mpg short journeys

i get anywhere around 30-45mpg depending how heavy my right foot is.
  9. TNTom

lowering a Leon TDI question ?

How do i end up rubbing the underside of my FR TDI wiithout it even being lowerd?
  10. TNTom

What exactly do i need???

right the the cable is just a case of using fleabay and typing in vag-com cable?? what about the software, direct from ross tech website?
  11. TNTom

Hmm is that the only option I have? (sorry 4 asking so meny questions)
  12. TNTom

Blimey I'd b better off paying a garage I no to do it 4 me, I'm nt into downloading dodgy software, but is it floating around?
  13. TNTom

How much is a registered version?
  14. TNTom

Cost of Fabia rear wiper conversion

Awesome, cheers dude, is the fabia the most popular??
  15. TNTom

awesome, shows you how much of a noob i am to this stuff
  16. TNTom

Sorry if im blind and missed the obvious (had a quick search) im gonna be brave and fleabay myself the bits and bobs i need to get the vagcom and stuff working. (i have nothing) I'd like to get the alarm chirp and remote one touch windows working ect, i can see the guides for them just not what...
  17. TNTom

Hmm none for 3 weeks with the ebay seller, time to google my nearest skoda dealer
  18. TNTom

ill keep an eye out, if not ill hunt down my nearest skoda dealership
  19. TNTom

damn missed it the auction has ended. Anyone know of any other sellers that have the full kit??
  20. TNTom

anyone after leather interior ?

Silly question but i presume they are just a straight swap with the standard non leather seats? Plus can the electric settings still be used?