1. Torred1771

Covering up armrest holes?

Put screws back through them!
  2. Torred1771

Central Locking Issues!!

Anyone?
  3. Torred1771

Seat Leon FR+ SuperCopa 2.0Tdi 170

That looks nice with the powdercoated alloys.
  4. Torred1771

Yes indeed it is!
  5. Torred1771

Central Locking Issues!!

Thanks for the help guys...
  6. Torred1771

Not sure, I think this one took about 6 weeks but I dont think it has any extras on it.
  7. Torred1771

Just a short review on the car. Some of you may or may not know, but I work for a SEAT Dealer. This car is my bosses Demo, however he decided to be kind and let have it for the weekend. This car is the new Seat Leon FR+ SuperCopa 2.0Tdi 170. I must admit this car is brilliant. I had...
  8. Torred1771

Central Locking Issues!!

Anyone?
  9. Torred1771

Central Locking Issues!!

Help Required: My Leon is having issues with the central locking and I want to know how to fix it. Basically, the remote stopped working about a year ago, and I gave up trying to fix that however the central locking still worked by sticking the key in the door. Well, now only the drivers door...
  10. Torred1771

Wes's mk1 LCR

Awesome looking LCR, I will definitley keep my eyes peeled for it around Harrogate!
  11. Torred1771

Torred's 2001 Seat Leon 1.4S

Leeds Road area, down near the SEAT garage ironically, which is also where I work. You probably wouldnt recognize the car now because it doesnt have the 17" wheels on anymore, I got standard 15" Leon wheels on it.
  12. Torred1771

Should I push the dealer?

Result!
  13. Torred1771

Fancy a change...

Still got the Mazda! My fella drives the Leon, but I occasionally have to drive it/ride in it lol. Wasnt really on the market to change until I saw a MGZR 1.4 for 900 squid and it looked ace...
  14. Torred1771

Fancy a change...

:lol:
  15. Torred1771

Fancy a change...

I was thinking 1.4 for insurance reasons, my insurance is still quite high because im 24, no convicitions though, but im still considered a "foreign driver" even though I have a full UK lisence, ive only held it for 6 months...
  16. Torred1771

Fancy a change...

This one is better, except it semi automatic, however i like the looks of this specific car, if it was a full manual id go and look at it, only 20 miles from me. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2001-MG-ZR-STEPSPEED-SERVICE-HISTORY-LOW-MILES-/290609534246?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item43a9ad9526
  17. Torred1771

Fancy a change...

Not sure where to post this so mods please move to correct section... I want a general opinion on this one guys as I know nothing about the car, but ive seen a NICE nice MGZR on the road the other day, so it got my mind going, so ive started looking at them on ebay, seem to be a nice looking...
  18. Torred1771

Ibiza or not?

Ibiza Copa 1.2TSI!!! Lively little engine and easy on fuel!
  19. Torred1771

Torred's 2001 Seat Leon 1.4S

Well, i parted with my beloved 17" Cupra alloy wheels. My fella is going to be taking over the Leon and getting rid of his Ibiza since I now have a company car. I got a standard set of 15" Leon SE wheels on now, I dont like it as much but hey, they were only £60 so if he kerbs them I wont be...
  20. Torred1771

Seized Windscreen Wipers

Thanks Ill have a look!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members