Search results

1. Triple r splitter

If anyone is interested i have one of these for the K1 BTCC kit brand new with fittings, im based in buckie north east scotland could travel to aberdeen elgin or maybe inverness if youre interested PM me
  2. What did you and your MK2 do today?

had my k1 into wallace performance for revo stage 1, didnt notice much of a difference until i got to open up 3rd and 4th on the dualer home, worth every penny, want to get it on the rollers asap
  3. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Its a 1.6 SE copa he has anyone know
  4. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Quick question for you lot im selling my cupra springs and someone has asked if it fits other models im guessing hes got a lesser model anyone know also would these drop other models? I know most sportier cars are lowered 20mm or so
  5. Guide: Armrest Installation

yeah thats what i was thinking, tried ebay but cant find anything that would be discreet something like the foam pad you put inside would be ideal
  6. Guide: Armrest Installation

any one else have a problem with this vibrating at high speeds
  7. My K1

search for tripple r composites splitteron here or facebook, it fits the btcc kit and looks quite good. your car is very similar to mine so al be watching with interest on this!
  8. Revo intake/air filter

no wories mate i feel ur pain currently west of shetland on a semi sub least its warm where you are tho haha
  9. Revo intake/air filter

any chance of a video G7? ive looked at all possibilities tonto the ITG Forge and this one look to be the best but i think this one looks the part, there are a few s3's runing them there also giving them high praises, dunno if it would mabe be worth organising a group buy if revo would take the...
  10. Revo intake/air filter

Lol it is expensive but the write up on its website makes it sound like its worth it like the gain over its nearest competitor would really like to know who that is whethers its itg or forge im guessing? G7 did u fit the exhaust or the filter first which were u more satisfied with the end results?
  11. Revo intake/air filter

Revo High Flow Air Intake System http://revohardware.com/p/112/revo-high-flow-air-intake-system-20tfsi-k03k04
  12. insurance?!!!!?

elephant, 23 years old 2 years ncb no points or claims mother on the policy with 2 sp30s and im 1000 on my k1
  13. Revo intake/air filter

hi all recently bought a k1 and was looking to get some kind of a grunt from it as it is unbelievably quiet until it goes on boost i was looking up the revo intake link to follow need 15 posts was just wondering if anyone has had it fitted on there leon? its very similar looking to the ITG...
  14. Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Im Jonny from Buckie recently bought a Leon Cupra K1
  15. egr fault code

change of plans for me im afraid i now have my egr blanked off after my hybrid turbo conversion the pipe from the turbo to egr was removed and blanked off il let u know though if i get anything else as this may only be temprimental
  16. egr fault code

i have the same fault code mate. i believe the pipe which its on about is the vacuum pipe going into the top of the egr. if u pull out inlet pipe to the egr u can see the valve which the vacuum pipe operates. i myself have just ordered a new one al let u know if the EML goes away
  17. Oil...What to use in your TDI

Ok thanks for the info
  18. Oil...What to use in your TDI

no it doesnt have a DPF
  19. Oil...What to use in your TDI

What would u recommend for a pd130 BLT with hybrid turbo full exhaust and intercooler running approx 220 - 240bhp used daily and would be changed every 10,000 miles?
  20. PD130 Turbo Noise

Sounds similar to mine although in mine if you go through the entire rev range foot down the sound does faintly dissapear half way through and it sounds normal. I will have a look at the pipe from the egr when i get a chance.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.