Search results

1. smithy84

Lowering novice

I have one on ioc but I will make one on here at some point dude.
  2. smithy84

Lowering novice

yeah, the bottom one is. how did you know? :D
  3. smithy84

Lowering novice

I had 35mm apex springs on the old 1.2 & tbh, it looked no lower until compared with another standard height one. heres a couple of pics how it sat (also 16" wheels) current Ibiza is on coilovers wound right down & sits like this... that was straight after fitting them though so its a...
  4. smithy84

Engine bay dress up

the nights i spent on that. and ive got it all to come again with this one when i can be bothered. ive got it clean, but not that clean yet.
  5. smithy84

Engine bay dress up

have a look in my pic above. my 1.2 was immaculate under the bonnet, complete with chrome polished bonnet stand, manifold heat shield although that wasnt as shiny as i'd of liked & the ecu was almost mirror finish. i also had a good go at the top engine mount & timing chain cover but they...
  6. smithy84

Engine bay dress up

good old cleaning & polishing IMO. and a can of paint to colour code some bits.
  7. smithy84

ibiza 6L work in progress

followed my old car the other day... all ill say is "what a shed shes become" :cry: gone beige in less than a year and absolutely filthy.
  8. smithy84

Smithy84 FR 20vt

heres a better pic... its staying now too, im gonna get rid of my mk2 kiwi instead and buy a 1 litre of some sort to smoke about in
  9. smithy84

twin headlights

i did this with the 1.2 i had. you need to fit a relay. theres a guide on here ill find you it in a min. :) *EDIT* here it is, about half way down the page.... http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=270740&highlight=blanco92&page=7
  10. smithy84

Timing chain - is it worth writing off my car?

it may be cheaper to source another engine for it. wether or not you should scrap it is all down to you really. i loved my old 1.2 so if it had happened to that i would of had it sorted out regardless of cost. and it would of given me an excuse to 20vt it :D theres always plenty of AZQ...
  11. smithy84

Smithy84's mk2 kiwi GTi

just done this... pics of how it was at the top of the thread. its nothing special & far from perfect but looks tidier. ill get it powder coated at some point but this will do for now :thumbsup:
  12. smithy84

Smithy84's mk2 kiwi GTi

tidied this up a bit today. been & had a touch up paint made at halfords & its a spot on match. painted the brakes red gave it a bit of a detailing session and sprayed the battered side skirts satin black. im gonna get a spray can or 2 made up and respray the rear bumper & spoiler over...
  13. smithy84

Smithy84 FR 20vt

facelift is on!
  14. smithy84

Smithy84's mk2 kiwi GTi

thought i'd try its new shoes on tonight to see how it looks on them... not my first choice but i had them in the shed so they will do for the time being. i actually like it with them on too. just need a tyre for one then they can go on.
  15. smithy84

Smithy84's mk2 kiwi GTi

i think im gonna get the original wheels for it if i can find some but for now i have some wolfrace pro sprint 15" in the shed which can go on it. one needs a tyre though so it wont be straight away. also going to get a nice back box for it, paint the brakes and just generally tidy it up. i may...
  16. smithy84

Smithy84's mk2 kiwi GTi

saw this for sale locally, and i just had to have it! iv'e always loved these in this colour. its a '98 mk2 GTi 2.0 8v already on coilovers (so will be getting slammed at some point) and its just in need of a bit of tlc really. shes a bit faded but i know these are like ovni for that and...
  17. smithy84

New front wing?

cant tell if its black or grey but theres a paint code in the write up... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-IBIZA-2004-N-S-FRONT-WING-LC7U-OR-W-/180906848306?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ASeat%7CModel%3AIbiza&hash=item2a1ee37032#ht_2256wt_1110
  18. smithy84

Smithy84 FR 20vt

i also had a r/r thread on it..... t'was my baby. :( still.... upwards & onwards eh :) iv'e got my peepers out for another yellow one so we'll have to see what happens
  19. smithy84

Smithy84 FR 20vt

i must say... so do i. :( i miss this loads... and its such a shame whats happening to it. i see it about all the time, its now beige not yellow due to not getting the attention i used to give it. and its a shame as it was near mint when i had it. this ones a great car and its loads of fun...
  20. smithy84

Veyron's 1.2 Ibiza - Update 12/09/2012 - sadly gone

its because your used to seeing it with the red ones. mines got these lights and whenever i see another silver one with red lights i think it looks wierd because im used to seeing mine. give it a few weeks & you'll see them differently dude. i think it looks awesome. and thats exactly how i...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.