Search results

1. Juhuts

Car wont start. ECU has no power.

Sorry havent been checking this forum lately. Ended up towing it to friends shop to get it fixed. There was three problems which caused this. One of the small cables in the fusebox inside the dash was loose (cant remember which fuse it was, 32 or 43), some bad wiring connections under the...
  2. Juhuts

Car wont start. ECU has no power.

Hello Been battling with my Cupra4 for few months now. Drove normally one day the car home, and next day it just cranks, but doesnt start. Not even for a second so apparently not immobilizer problem. CEL wont light when cranked. Tried to read fault codes, but ECU doesnt power up at all. Looked...
  3. Juhuts

My Toledo V5 20V - LOUD NOISES

Winter mode is KILLER! Like it :p
  4. Juhuts

How to cook headlights open?

It was safe to put headlights into oven. Atleast Vag ones handles the heat well, and sealant gets flexible so you can get it to open. Surely there would be instructions to civic headlight cooking somewhere too (I Would presume, because it is quite usual car too). Standard headlights are quite...
  5. Juhuts

Show Us Your "Artistic Car Pictures"

Some car pictures from Finlands American Car/Tuning Car Show 2012.
  6. Juhuts

Slammed eurolook Cordy´s

With camber plates i think. You can put them between rear axle and the brake plate. Few friends have had those and they are quite handy if you really want camber :p There is this other method too (same place thou), but i cannot remember the name.
  7. Juhuts

Slammed eurolook Cordy´s

Have to post this link here. Pretty neat and clean Cordoba featured by Lower & wider. http://lowerandwider.com/spanish-conquest/
  8. Juhuts

favourite pic of your car

Last picture from my daily driven cordy at that condition and it is my favorite : )
  9. Juhuts

Show Us Your Interior!!

Nah. I´m thinking that i´ll remove all of those sticker :p Got new project and that is just my daily driven.
  10. Juhuts

Dailydriven MK3 Cordy and moneyhole MK3 VR6 Golf

Hihi :p It feels quick comparing to my seat, but well it isn´t extremely fast yet. Few times i´ve allready had a good time with it when some guys have came beside me in the lights and laughing to my golf. In the next light´s their smile and laugh had been whiped out of their faces :D It´s quite...
  11. Juhuts

They are as deadly as bomb after a turbo :D Those almost 180hp is enough power for me comparing to Cordys 90hp :D But I´ve thought about those turbos too :p Maybe someday there is something under the bonnet. Only problems are that you won´t get that legaly to streets with charger in here finland...
  12. Juhuts

And thanks for the comments : ) Nice to see that other people than me like this car too :) For some reason i wasn´t able to edit that message at all so i had to make another message and thank you all.
  13. Juhuts

That don´t work :p I have a badgeless grille, but i changed back to original because front end looked too black to me. I´ll write a little update too :p So i got those mirror covers and bumber back from paintshop and now they are fitted. And some older rear end pictures...
  14. Juhuts

That´s a little annoying but not as annoying that my oilpan is leaking again... I doesn´t understand how it can be broken suddenly again (i have a very strong cover for it)... Well i think i have to fix it on coming days but motivation is in zero. And it would be a little pointless to change...
  15. Juhuts

Yeas, ET:s are about those. I´ll have to look the ET:s cause im not absolutely sure about them. Rear fenders are rolled. They were rubbing at start, but not anymore if car isn´t in full load of people and booze :D At summer we had some problems cause we were going in to weekend trip and i had to...
  16. Juhuts

Yeas. That might be a little problem, but there is that wheelgap problem still at 16". And that is problem too cause i have about 2-4cm from oilpan to ground :D Traction joints and track rods doesn´t like that height too. Rim specs are 16x8.5" ET 45 and 16x9.5" ET 35 with 20mm adapters. Im not...
  17. Juhuts

cordoba coupe TDI

I´m not sure about that color coding you´ve done, but that car looks awesome :p It deffinetly need some 9J or atleast 8.5J rims in front. Coupe cordy´s look so nice and it´s nice that there are few TDI coupes too :p Streched wheels and wide rims sounds always cood if the car is enough low ;p
  18. Juhuts

my black k03s ibiza, sold and replaced with octavia tdi on corvette rims pics inside!

Rear wheels are nice, but front´s are a bit shy :/ It would look better if front ones would be 9J too. Still it looks nice beeza :p
  19. Juhuts

Show Us Your "Artistic Car Pictures"

Some rims cause im addicted to them :p Volkswagen Typ-3 Some drifting pics :p
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.