Search results

1. Segger

Interior lights gone mad!

Know body had the same problem? Central locking seems fine btw
  2. Segger

Really? It seems like a loose connection, if I hit the dash beside the climate control they'll all be normal for 10 seconds lool dint think vagcom would show a problem like that
  3. Segger

Hi guys, as of a week ago my interior lights are acting like a Christmas tree. It started with the climate control. The background lights where flickin on n off then dim, back on etc. then door/window lights joined in the games. And now every damn light on the dash is doin it... :S any ideas please?
  4. Segger

Cobra Exhaust fitted - pics and vids inside!!

Sounds familiar :)
  5. Segger

Scorpion Decat..Opinions needed please??

I had a scorpion decat on standard exhaust. Sounded a bit tinny sometimes.. N that was the only downside. More turbo noise spool up quicker exhaust note slightly deeper. You'll like it jus make sure you get the spacer to stop eml coming on :)
  6. Segger

exhausts

Haha I'm pretty sure we all do it mate ;)
  7. Segger

exhausts

To compare its about as loud as a vxr with a Remus. Sounds fairly similar aswell. N believe it or not there's no real drone at sensible motorway speeds, go over 80 n it begins to a little but believe me.. You'll love it. His be prepared to visit the petrol station more regularly ;) there's a vid...
  8. Segger

My mk1 lcr :)

No trick to it mate, jus revving it. Obviously no baffles or cat helps ;) I've been told I've had a few whilst going along :D
  9. Segger

exhausts

Hope you like loud exhausts CupraTim ;)
  10. Segger

I will do mate.. I've only heard good things about it so thought why not! Lol hopefully won't make it too much louder then already is :/ haha
  11. Segger

Also a few pops and flames from the cobra http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m522/Segger/7a33eada.mp4
  12. Segger

Been a while since ive posted on here. Time to bring it back to life! ;) basically over the last few months my hours where cut to half weeks at work with possible redundancies, I was struggling to find a new job so the Lcr was close to going up for sale. After three months I finally got one n...
  13. Segger

boost?

Haha ain't much good at night then :L
  14. Segger

boost?

11 psi sounds about right to me, pretty sure for the lighting you take the control for lights out and wire to them
  15. Segger

Awesome GTI Clutch - £625 and worth every penny!

How can people like them? Leon2012 said there **** so they must be! I mean they look like techniclutch's ffs! ;)
  16. Segger

Lmao what a joke!! I will definatly be gettin the awesome clutch kit when needs replacing. Brilliant write up btw EL :)
  17. Segger

headlights

I'm gonna have to look in to doin this then :) only reason I ask is I personally don't like the halo ring look too much but love projector lights. Looks a little bit more legal with the hids aswell haha
  18. Segger

headlights

Would that involve swapping wires over etc or a straight fit still?
  19. Segger

headlights

So could you make dipped beam projected with no halo?
  20. Segger

What's the single mass like like mate? Still just as smooth or a fair bit juddery? Noisy at all?