Search results

1. kassim

Final crank sensor issue

Ok .... So after trying to get my " crank shaft sensor" in I had the following Put the new crank sensor in = car don't fire up at all Put old tired crank sensor in car fires up but with bit of lag ... Anyone fancy shedding some light on this one ? Is it a fault seat part ...
  2. kassim

Leon 150 CRANK SHAFT sensor location ??

Hi does anyone know where the location is of the crank shaft sensor ??im going to change it as I've changed other bits on it today but can't seem to late it ..? Cheers
  3. kassim

VAGCOM /OBD reader ... Someone point me in the right direction

Hi guys after previously owning a few Leon's and now owning another one I have decided to invest in a Vagcom/ OBDreader ..... I obviously don't want a genuine one as I don't wana pay £200+ Can anyone send me a link to what they recommend ?? Cheers
  4. kassim

what to do now ?

sounds daft but iv got my car scanned on VAG com and have now found out the following fault codes P0672 - Cylinder 2 glow plug cucuit failure P0321 - speed sensor so what bits would i need to replace ??? and is it a major job ?:confused::cry::cry:
  5. kassim

what to do now ?

sounds daft but iv got my car scanned on VAG com and have now found out the following fault codes P0672 - Cylinder 2 glow plug cucuit failure P0321 - speed sensor so what bits would i need to replace ??? and is it a major job ?:confused::cry::cry:
  6. kassim

Urgent help needed ... :( information required

Got a Cupra Tdi ..... Did 240 miles and then parked it up for a week Fired it up occasionally but today took it for a drive and got the following - Flashing Glow plug (coil) light ..... - when I did buy the car I noticed there was a rear passages side light which wasn't working but...
  7. kassim

Urgent help please :( would appreciate some info

Got a Cupra Tdi ..... Did 240 miles and then parked it up for a week Fired it up occasionally but today took it for a drive and got the following - Flashing Glow plug (coil) light ..... - when I did buy the car I noticed there was a rear passages side light which wasn't working but...
  8. kassim

1.8 20v turbo dying with low revs please help

Hi my brother has bought a cupra and is having major problem with it . The cars a 1.8 20v turbo . Wen the car is idle the revs keep dropping and the car comes close to stalling but revs go back up . I have also got a massive oil leak Please can someone help out asap to what this...
  9. kassim

Post pictures of any White leon MK1's

Hi im thinking of changing my cars colour and these are the two routes im thinking of going Vinyl Wrap White vinyl wrap with black wheels , black wing mirrors and black roof or Respray to a Frozen white colour like on the Focus RS's with black wheels , black roof and black wing...
  10. kassim

Black some help needed :(

Hi iv noticed recently that my Cupra Tdi has started to smoke allot especialy wen i give it some rev I know that deisels are ment tosmoke but this smoke is just allot It only does it now and then especialy in 1st wen im booting it but when imstiving normal its ok I have been...
  11. kassim

Black smoke please help

Hi iv noticed recently that my Cupra Tdi has started to smoke allot especialy wen i give it some rev I know that deisels are ment tosmoke but this smoke is just allot It only does it now and then especialy in 1st wen im booting it but when imstiving normal its ok I have been...
  12. kassim

A lot of black smoke HELP please

13. kassim

tyre dressing any recommendations?

thinking of getting some tyre dressing . any recommendations ?? looking for a wet and shiny look
  14. kassim

This ones for all you leather interior owners

Hi im thinking of getting some leather interior for my leon . I was thinking of getting the ones with heated seats bit i dont know if they would b a place eg for the switch to turn on the heated seats . Also isit easy to change the seats. ?? And wire up the switches ? Anyone...
  15. kassim

8000k hid colour ? Post your pics

Hi iv had hids on my leon for a while Iv got 8000k hids but compared to other peoples hids my colours like a realy light blue almost white Everyone else eg my brothers audi have a much darker hint of blue Is this normal bcz of the leon headlights ?? Iv had my bulbs changed but still...
  16. kassim

Cupra R number plate . where have you put yours

i wanted to see where people have put their front numberplate eg on the side or the middle ?? any pics
  17. kassim

Much needed help from you diesel drivers please

Hi lads jus recentely noticed that my leon has started to smoke quit a bit* . Eg wen putting my footdown or wen firing up 1st thing in the morning .* I have checked and have non of the following Intercooler leaks And* The Turbo is perfect still pulls through every gear. Could it...
  18. kassim

Someone keyd my car :( help ??

Some MotherF****ER decided that it was amusing to key my car :/ Anyone know what i could do as it sticks out especially on a black car
  19. kassim

Symptoms of a loose intercooler pipe ??

My brother n me jaked up the car today He said he noticed that it wasnt attached or loose Wat r the symptoms ?
  20. kassim

How tochange foglight bulb on a Leon CUPRA

One of my foglight bulbs have gone . I wanted to change it but i font know how can someone please help eg a guide ?? Its a CUPRA not a CUPRA R