Search results

1. Spirit Furtive

Red coilpack

Adapters are needed for all of the 1.8 range, I have a BAM (last of the line) and I needed them. OP are you sure you purchased 2.0 coils? The 1.8 coils were available in red.
  2. Spirit Furtive

Uneven coilpacks

Looks like two of them are the 2.0 TFSI coil packs.
  3. Spirit Furtive

Help buying cupra R

You know the gear stick and steering wheel are supposed to be black right? The red is where the black has worn off.
  4. Spirit Furtive

Bonnet gas strut

I remember this thread http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=150994&highlight=gas+struts
  5. Spirit Furtive

dump valve makes hissing sound

Sounds like it could be that rather than a leak. I'm willing to bet that if you put the airbox back on it will go away.
  6. Spirit Furtive

dump valve makes hissing sound

Do you have an open cone on it?
  7. Spirit Furtive

I really need this engine trouble resolved!

You don't have to drain the coolant to replace the CTS. Just make sure the engine is not hot.
  8. Spirit Furtive

move over polish, welcome carnauba wax

You know you're supposed to wax after you polish anyway right?
  9. Spirit Furtive

SEAT Leon Cupra laps Nurburgring in record time for FWD - 7mins 58.4 secs

Yes that footage is clearly a manual car.
  10. Spirit Furtive

SCN Badger 5 UK ROLLING ROAD meet for all ko4 2.0 tfsi's feb 2014********

Great job as always Bill and it was really good to see some of the MK2's run and make big power and nearly all K1's there too, I thought they were supposed to be the rare ones? Thanks for fitting me in at the end and making some adjustments since it's always nice to see the car is running well...
  11. Spirit Furtive

SCN Badger 5 UK ROLLING ROAD meet for all ko4 2.0 tfsi's feb 2014********

I'm coming if it's still on. MK1 as well but I would appriciate a ride in a stage 2+ so I can decide on a new car!
  12. Spirit Furtive

Black Mk2 seat leon cupra,Rtech Tuned TTE420, 443bhp???

Are you going to make the trip to Bills for this MK2 K04 thing? I am having a really tough time deciding what to replace the mk 1 with so it would be good to see a few new ones to convince me.
  13. Spirit Furtive

I'm surprised you didn't get it mapped while you were there! You waiting for all the supporting mods and then going 2+?
  14. Spirit Furtive

Whats the long term plan then mate? Stop at stage 2+? I have a feeling this one is going to end up with a similar spec to big eck's.
  15. Spirit Furtive

thePHILosipher's Pension Grabber T5

Does the engine block mod/ fix that people have done to the ST apply to the c30 too?
  16. Spirit Furtive

2010 speed blue MK2 Leon Cupra Stage 2+

You may find you have a PM.
  17. Spirit Furtive

2010 speed blue MK2 Leon Cupra Stage 2+

Can't you just sell yours all together so I can have it?
  18. Spirit Furtive

Drkas LCR- Air and Interior by Plush

Looks good. I will warn you though that if you handle alcantara a lot then it goes shiny and looks a bit odd. Shouldn't be too bad for you though as I don't think yours is a daily driver so you wont be touching it every day.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.