Search results

1. sly200sx

FR Edition

on hot deals http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/new-special-edition-seat-ibiza-3dr-1-4-tsi-act-fr-edition-drivethedeal-23-off-list-1823785
  2. sly200sx

Cupra detail

What were those wheels?
  3. sly200sx

Are the issues with the twin charged engine sorted?

JC, hey guy. I was going to buy another ibiza and after trading the Boc in for a new octave vrs blackline. Had one in mind and in red etc and then saw a new focus st. So bought one of those instead. Couple of months later in october 2013 my son bought a new cupra in red. He loves it and i can...
  4. sly200sx

Cupra detail

Jc your still about?? Still got the Leon?
  5. sly200sx

Cupra detail

How many times did neighbours say 'You can do mines next' or 'You'll wash the paint off that car' Car looks good mate.
  6. sly200sx

1.4 TSI Oil Consumption

Was hoping the CTHE version of this engine has solved the oil usage problem. :cry:
  7. sly200sx

1.4 TSI Oil Consumption

What engine do you have? Is it a CAVE or CTHE ?
  8. sly200sx

Seat portable system new gauges

Bet there is a hardware difference. The new ones may have an accelerometer for the G force screen etc?
  9. sly200sx

1.4 TSI Oil Consumption

For anyone wondering where the engine codes are, I just took these from my son's car (mid-November registered Cupra on a 63 plate) On the black sticker on the driver's side wing alongside the VIN etc:- It's also on a sticker on the side of the block itself under a breather hose. It's...
  10. sly200sx

FR Edition

Found if from £13,468 here http://www.new-car-discount.com/car/seat/ibiza-sport-coupe-special-edition/coupe/petrol/manual/1.4-tsi-act-fr-edition-3dr/14/
  11. sly200sx

This update is for cupra only. The screen shows the cupra logo when its booted up.
  12. sly200sx

The 2008 date is when mkv came out
  13. sly200sx

Ibiza Cupra my13 portable system

Look here. http://www.IBIZA O C .com/forums/index.php/topic/10942-seat-portable-system-update/ Fix url as required
  14. sly200sx

The guy on the other forum says its a MKV Cupra in his avatar. Dunno where the 08 comes from. Also i am his father lol. Gauges look cool in the flesh also. Shame its not avail for all :cry:
  15. sly200sx

Bye bye SEAT

Enjoy mate, I too am enjoying being back at Ford but miss the Auto..
  16. sly200sx

Pulling to the left

Yeah bought a new st-2 in black. Couldn't bring myself to order the Tangerine Scream yellow! Quick car but miss the auto from the boc and the vrs... Next time! Son just bought a new red cupra so hopefully can borrow that sometime :)
  17. sly200sx

Pulling to the left

Traded a octavie vrs blackline in on this ford, that too was fine steering wise. Re reading your original post, it sounds like something is bent and may not be cured by alignment. Good luck sorting this out mate.
  18. sly200sx

Pulling to the left

My new focus surprised me home straight it feels on most roads, as long as your not giving it the beans.. Then u need 3 hands...
  19. sly200sx

Pulling to the left

ShiftySid My son has a 3 week old cupra and pulled to the left from 4 miles on the clock. Setting tyre to correct pressure made little or no difference. When i had a boc it also did this. I think they just DO, and there is not a lot can be done. Something you just gotta live with :blink:
  20. sly200sx

The boc is going

On saying that I changed from boc after 2 years also. Great car. Went to a new Octavia vrs now got a new focus st ;-)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members