Search results

1. Manny

Auto Lights Retro Fit / Coding for Mk3 2015 FR (West Mids)

Hi Guys, I'm back after a few years after buying a 65 Plate Leon FR ! I've been messing about with the car and reading the forum and it seems in order for the coming home lighs etc you need to have auto lights - Suprised to be honest that the car doesnt come with Auto lights considering the...
  2. Manny

Oil Temp Dropping at high speeds?

Well it goes to 90 when u drive it around normal But when going on the mway or when you put ur foot down abit, it seems the temp just drops and stays at that weird temp
  3. Manny

Oil Temp Dropping at high speeds?

Hey, So i was out to Liverpool this weekend and i noticed while on the motorway at higher speeds my oil temp was dropping from 90 to what it seemed to be a stable 72 or so Any idea what this could be? :help:
  4. Manny

Hit my leon off a kerb! Need help

Thanks for all the feed back guys, most likely going to get the car recovered to the garage next week as they are closed for a few days over xmas. Hopefully its nothing too bad, only thing now will be finding a matching alloy lol
  5. Manny

As far as i knw, the car was putting down power okay, the traction was kicking in alot, but im guessing thats just the natural for the car to do that just as a safety thing?
  6. Manny

Yeh it wasnt hit at much speed, but due to the ice, couldnt brake or anything and it was a bad angle to hit
  7. Manny

Hey guys, Was driving this morning to work and didnt notice some black ice along a very small road i was driving on, as i was turning right around the round, my car just kept sliding forward and there wasnt much i could do. The car hit into the kerb and my alloy is quite f'd to be honest...
  8. Manny

Need a new Dump Valve, Help please =p

I think im going to just get a standard g Im lookin to sell the Leon soon and get a 2009~ Bmw M3 So im just sorting out the minor issues that i have with it atm, ready to sell it
  9. Manny

What is the difference between Rev D and G?
  10. Manny

16683/P0299/000665 - Boost Pressure Regulation: Control Range Not Reached I had a fuel pressure regulator valve replaced and the mechanic checked my pipes and turbo and said most of the time is to do with the dump valve. Could you point me in the right place to get one? Thanks guys :)
  11. Manny

Hey guys, So i just spoke to my mechanic about a few fault codes and he said i should replace my dump valve. But im not sure where or which one to get. Can any of you guys point me in the right direction? Need it for a 55 Plate Mk2 Leon Sport 2.0TFSI Cheers =)
  12. Manny

MaNnY's Black Leon MK2 TFSI - Pics+Vids!

Not much really, had a minor accident so getting the front bumper replaced Getting side skirts soon and maybe tints. But i will probably be selling the car soon, so not sure what i want to do lol
  13. Manny

Issues with Leon

Had the kit almost 2 years now, i get an error when the light doesnt work but sometimes when it does work the light does go off too
  14. Manny

Issues with Leon

Still need help ;(
  15. Manny

Issues with Leon

Come on guys >< Need help :D
  16. Manny

Issues with Leon

Update: The noise is coming from the front of the car, near the driver side.. Sounds to me like it could be a loose hose?
  17. Manny

Issues with Leon

1.. When i drive and i get to around 5k revs, my car hesitates here n there all the way up to red line.. Sometimes if i keep doing it, say im in 3rd and i keep doing that, the turbo cuts off and the car goes in limp(i think) When i had a diagnostics done it said something to do with the...
  18. Manny

Value of my Leon BTCC?

Dont want to hijack the thread or anything but i thought of opening a new one like this and would love to hear your opinions too Mines a 55 Plate Sport 2.0TFSI Full Btcc Kit / k1 back Miltek non-res k1 oval exhaust Pflow induction kit bbs ch reps fsh, just done 83k Been thinking of...
  19. Manny

Condensation / Water inside the car

Ill have to give that a try! If i bought one of those things of ebay, will it help? and where would i need to put it in the car
  20. Manny

Condensation / Water inside the car

Ive also noticed all the footwells are getting small puddles of water in them Any clue on that guys?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise