Search results

1. turboboy111

Silver Cupra sold.... Black beaST now here

So I sold the Leon back in March I think it was after the gearbox mount snapped and as the month previous I had changed jobs and was no longer a mechanic and was staying away in Scotland during the week I just didn't have time to sort her out :-( And in May I bought an ST instead: when I...
  2. turboboy111

Proud new owner of a Red LCR

iv had my 007 on for almost 4 years i strip it apart and give it a clean and grease every year havnt even replaced the seals yet and is spot on
  3. turboboy111

Best exhaust to get

Yea just be warned you have to cut the back box to get it through the rear beam other than that it's pretty straight forward, oh depending how right it's on the cat otherwise you'll be their trying to prize it off that
  4. turboboy111

55-plate spotted on "an online auction site"

No buy the looks of it some one bought a cheap eBay Chinese turbo and px'd the car, are you looking at buying it then?
  5. turboboy111

Best exhaust to get

Iv recently got a cobra absaloutly love it, it was a little difficult to get it to line up properly but if u have some one to help you it's easy as pie. Iv got a decat and 3" downpipe with the non res when your just poor long about its nice and quiet forget I have it on then when you give it...
  6. turboboy111

2002 cupra

I'm in the same boat as you right now mines a non face lift coverd 98000 Iv also done quite a bit in last 6 months, cupra r front bumper, down pipe with decat, FMIC, cobra cat back pads and discs so on so forth I'm hoping to get about £1800, looking at getting a Ibiza cupra tdi
  7. turboboy111

what have you done to your car today ?

^ very nice! Today I fitted a fuel filter, doesn't look like it's ever had one petrol was coming out black when I pored it out the old filter well worth doing every couple of services I think!
  8. turboboy111

Ticky Clicky noise on spool up, help!

you can change the manifold to turbo one fairly easily to be honest just undo the three top bolts you should be able to move the turbo down enough to just swap the gasket over and then bolt the three bolts back up, still a ball ache i know I'm not looking forward to doing all mine sorry bouncer...
  9. turboboy111

Ticky Clicky noise on spool up, help!

defiantly sounds like you have a gasket fault their are normally 2 that cause the noise, Head to manifold or manifold to to turbo. my head to manifold one has failed which is rather annoying!
  10. turboboy111

ABS light on, Front tyres locking.

get it plugged in first that will tell you if it is a sensor fault or if its the ABS unit. (more likely abs sensor) it will then tell you which wheel the fault lies and go from there, also if you use Vag-com you can see the speed of each wheel this will also tell you if you have a dodgy sensor...
  11. turboboy111

Whats She Worth!!

Where? Was gonna be nosey :lol:
  12. turboboy111

Which catch can for Bam engine 1,8t

Yea I'm not 100% if it's doing what it should to be honest Iv had it in for a couple of weeks but nothing in the can, and seeing the state of the old hoses I'm a little surprised theirs nothing in there yet
  13. turboboy111

Which catch can for Bam engine 1,8t

I bought the same one last month, I need to baffle it tho what do you guys use for baffling?
  14. turboboy111

Whats She Worth!!

join the club :lol:
  15. turboboy111

engine number

:lol:
  16. turboboy111

Engine rebuild **** up number 3

Wow who on earth did you take the car to stevie wonder?
  17. turboboy111

Whats She Worth!!

Just found one in Devon for £2500 will go up to £3200 if he tax & mot'd bargin
  18. turboboy111

Whats She Worth!!

I'm only half looking at the moment as waiting on sale of 2 of my fleet :lol: but it apears that it depends where abouts in the country you are, Scotland I've seen 3-4 genuinely nice ones for £2800 up to £3500 but if you live in Norfolk like me for the same car your talking about £4000+
  19. turboboy111

Whats She Worth!!

Not heard many issues with them PD engines are fairly bullet proof, they are fun and look lovley not sure about running cost looking at getting one a couple months ago but decided to keep the leon although I'm now going after a cupra r This: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161359568333 obviously...
  20. turboboy111

Whats She Worth!!

Ibiza cupra pd160?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.