Search results

1. VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

can someone help me with a vagcom please i live in battle east sussex
  2. vagcom

anyone in east sussex with a vagcom please
  3. drl not working

hi all on my other half leon fr i noticed when she unlocked the car the drl didnt come on but when she put the key in the ignition they turned on is that normal as im sure when you unlock the car she should come on we looked at the setting on the mfd screen and nothing had changed
  4. led interior lights

yeah ive pushed them it and they are a good fit
  5. led interior lights

so yesterday i fitted this kit eBay item number: 131397978733 but when i start the car up the lights like flicker alot but when the car is off they dont they are ok any idea why is mite be
  6. reverse led issue

i bought a set of led reverse light i fitted them into my fr but they didn't work but when it did it put a light on the dash anyone know the correct bulb to fit i bought these but no joy ebay item number 271575588546
  7. reverse led issue

i bought a set of led reverse light i fitted them into my fr but they didn't work but when it did it put a light on the dash and then turn the v light rear light out anyone know the correct bulb to fit i bought these but no joy ebay item number 271575588546
  8. Changed my sidelights and DRL on 2012 Leon FR+ to LEDs and no errors :)

hi all i bought these for my reverse lights eBay item number:271575588546 would they do the same for the drl i have the leon mk2
  9. led bulbs upgrade

hi all im new to the seat range ive got the leon fr on a 61 plate but i want to upgrade all the front lights to led so they look modern and not the dull yellow type colour anyone able to help me out
  10. rear door problem

not sure i will ask
  11. rear door problem

oh really i shall tell him yeah i was looking around but didnt seem to find anything :(
  12. rear door problem

hi all my neighbour cupra r rear door wont open he seems to think the outside handle has become disconnected and the inside handle is on childlock but what could of caused this
  13. buying a seat ibiza bocanegra in candy white

hi all im buying a seat ibiza bocanegra in candy white and was wondering what modifications are available