Search results

1. fastnfat

RVC reversing camera installed

I know you have said it's inconspicuous but does it replace one of the number plate lights?
  2. fastnfat

OBDeleven modifications

Ok thanks.
  3. fastnfat

OBDeleven modifications

Does anyone know if it’s possible to have “needle sweep” with the digital cockpit? Also is it possible to have the “carbon” skin with the dc?
  4. fastnfat

Splitter, side skirts and rear diffuser

That should invalidate your body warranty then
  5. fastnfat

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Picked this up last Friday
  6. fastnfat

Power delivery issue with 2 cylinder mode 2016 DGG 1.4

I’ve a 2016 1.4 FR DSG and can’t say I haver noticed anything like you describe. The only time I notice it changing from four to two and back again is when it comes up on the dash! It’s all very smooth and seamless.
  7. fastnfat

I’m not sure who sells what but the OE one is c£250 plus painting and fitting(it does fit very well)
  8. fastnfat

Ah, damn. I’ve got a FR Sport in order with the addition of the spoiler and skirts and after seeing yours I sort of thought that the spoiler was coming as standard and I was going to save a bit of money, wrong, lol. Looks better with it though.
  9. fastnfat

Very nice. Is that tailgate spoiler standard or is it part of the styling pack?
  10. fastnfat

obd11

If you have the pro version you can get 5 free credits per day. I haven't used mine for quite a while but have "gathered" the free credits and now up to about 650! Not sure what I'll do with them though:p
  11. fastnfat

Silly question about spec

In the service book(if you have one) there should be sticker inside the front cover with various codes printed on it. Each one of those codes is for the various specs of the car. I can't remember where I obtained (probably google)the meaning of each code but they are available.
  12. fastnfat

getting mirrors to fold in when u lock the car

Unlikely to be frozen when locking but on the other hand maybe when it's locked overnight. I've never had a problem with mine but I have been careful to remove ice from the mirror plinths. I also found that on my MY16 Titanium when I manually fold them, they unfold automatically when...
  13. fastnfat

Electric mirror controls both?

That's what they are supposed to do. Set the RH mirror to how you want that mirror to be(ignore the LH mirror. For time being) then switch control to LH mirror and set that mirror. Once done either put the mirror control in the middle where neither mirror moves or put the dial to R and both...
  14. fastnfat

getting mirrors to fold in when u lock the car

Or, you could, using OBDEleven, have one touch folding mirrors:)
  15. fastnfat

FR 17" wheels

Hi Raymond and welcome. Just one question. What has age to do with the size of the wheels?:D:D
  16. fastnfat

Media in cable with iphone

The advantage with the media/lightning cable is you would be able to operate the phone via the steering wheel controls. Also, some say that if you can get hold of an Audi version(think it has a red collar)you can play video through the infotainment system. Not tried it myself by the way.
  17. fastnfat

Bluetooth issue

Don't think you can operate your phone via Bluetooth/steering wheel controls. You would need the appropriate MDI lead plugged into the unit in the glove box to do that
  18. fastnfat

Locking beeps...

It's a '66 plate built in mid October this year.
  19. fastnfat

Locking beeps...

Got mine working on a FR using obdeleven. Didn't use the apps though. It then puts it into the menu in the car and you can then deactivate/activate the function.
  20. fastnfat

Help with buying a leon 1.4tsi fr

I had a 2013 on 63 plate 1.4tsi SC and thought it was a great car. As said ensure it as the tech pack at least. Convenience pack, interior led's also nice to have. Only problems I had was driver side mirror stopped unfolding and a cracked high level brake light, all fixed in the warranty. The...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise