Search results

1. Uprated Clutch ( South Bend fully kit ) For PD170 O2Q

On my phone ATM, not sure if its me or what but I can't find PM to send you details. You can get me on my email [email protected]
  2. Uprated Clutch ( South Bend fully kit ) For PD170 O2Q

Not sure were to list the clutch on this forums , But ... Ive a brand new South Bend uprated clutch with there silent solid flywheel , hydrolic realise bearing and new flywheel studs . Its a Stage 2 daily drive kit , cost me 1250 pound and never got it fitted. Will accept resonable offers , i...
  3. Leon FR TDI uprated clutch help !! Southbend

i can post links now here's the clutch http://www.034motorsport.com/clutches-flywheels-southbend-clutches-flywheels-b7-audi-a4-20t-fsi-southbend-clutch-package-wflywheel-p-19871.html
  4. Leon fr tdi - blue smoke

Am i right in saying blue smoke might be over fueling of diesel ? and white would be the turbo ?
  5. How many miles on a tank?

Id very very happy with that , respect :P
  6. ** MK2 Leon - BTCC/Aero side skirt fitting guide **

Cheers for the guide massive help
  7. Leon FR TDI uprated clutch help !! Southbend

Im in the process off ordering a new clutch for my leon . i want a southbend with single mass flywheel . My problem is there looking for over 1100 sterling in england for it and i can get one from america for around 1200 dollars . Now the problem :P in america they havent a clue what a pd170...
  8. How many miles on a tank?

Just a quick note, the new mot rules is checking for dpf's being removed. Someone told me they can even check if the ecu has been tinkered with for dpf removal. ( I'm from northern Ireland and should be the same as main land uk) . If I were u get a scrap dpf from a breaker yard cut it open nice...
  9. How many miles on a tank?

I realised that as soon as I sent you the last message lol. Not sure about the cr model, the way I see it any dpf is like trying to blow through a syringe, restricts your engine, it has to try harder to get rid off the exhaust gasses. With out a dpf you don't have to run as much boost to get...
  10. How many miles on a tank?

Have you got your dpf removed because that's we're the extra fuel economy is when it's scrapped
  11. Thinking of Buying a Leon FR tdi 170

My Leon fr had same regen problem with dpf , first 2 time was under warrantee , 3rd time I got a miltech dpf removal pipe and straight to get car remapped, car is now sitting at 220 bhp 362 torque for over 18 months now and never gave me any problems since, and I get 50+ extra mile per fill off...
  12. How many miles on a tank?

I get 550 average outta my Leon fr , but it's remapped to 220 bhp with miltech dpf removal pipe. And the cars driven mixed medium. If I drove easy I'd get probable 600 outta a tank
  13. Fumes in cab .. not exhaust, more like parafin!

Fuel smell I've had the same problem but got it sorted yesterday. My problem was the heat exchanger on the back off the engine , it used exhaust gases to heat up the diesel and water when cold , theres a small waste gate valve on the back and the bearing on it had collapsed and leaking...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.