Search results

1. Water Boy

Aussie Mk2 Ibiza Cupra 16v

Picked up today at the wreckers: Ibiza radiator, wiper motor mounts, raintray clips, random blots, some wiring and parcel shelf supports. Fingers crossed ill get some work donw tomorrow and Sunday. Getting closer to the first burnout!
  2. Water Boy

Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

AC delete:
  3. Water Boy

chubbs mk2 ibiza gti

This car still around?
  4. Water Boy

EFI for sure. So AC gone: Mk3 Golf non aircon alternator bracket, 90amp T4 TDi alternator, VR6 water pump pulley and I now have the AC deleted. Room for ITB's and have saved about 10kg. Happy with how its going. Plan for Thursday is get radiator, a few bolts, some rain tray...
  5. Water Boy

Car will be used as a track car so weight saving and making room for ITB's.
  6. Water Boy

AC delete complete now time to work out how this thing bolts back together. Will need some wiring repairs.
  7. Water Boy

Have got since last post. - New steering wheel - Extra seats to repair my ones - Radiator - Spark plug leads - Distributor. Started cleaning the interior today. Aim is to have the car on the road for the VW nationals in Sydney in May. Saturday is the track day and Sunday show n shine...
  8. Water Boy

Having trouble finding myself a non-ac alternator bracket. Have to keep look!
  9. Water Boy

Yeah the busted pelvis was a killer. But im walking around now so time to get things done. Back to work, study, shagging, partying and playing cars.
  10. Water Boy

Spent the arvo sorting through some of the boxes working out what I need etc.
  11. Water Boy

Yeah only 82 16v's sold here. Last Seat's sold were in '99.
  12. Water Boy

Aussie saying Gday!

Started a build thread here: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=4108366#post4108366
  13. Water Boy

Gday guys, Finally got my 16v home after a few months in storage. Would have started it much earlier but I broke my pelvis snow skiing in NZ so was on crutches for 5 months. :censored: Pics: Anyways enough of the story im here for the cars. Only about 80 Cupra's sold in Aus before...
  14. Water Boy

Seat Mk2 Ibiza Owners Register

Black Cupra 16v. Melbourne Australia
  15. Water Boy

Roof racks ........

Well after some stuffing aorund they will be getting picked up I hope this weekend. Will let you know how I go once I have Cupra and racks at home.
  16. Water Boy

Roof racks ........

Quick bit of searching and I found a set. 1000km's away but with some help of a few mates ill have them very soon.
  17. Water Boy

Roof racks ........

Thanks mate you are a legend. Im pretty sure ill be now able to get s set or something very close as we had a fair few 95-99 Polo's here in Aus.
  18. Water Boy

Roof racks ........

Legend mate. Really appriciate that. Make and model would be really helpful too.
  19. Water Boy

Roof racks ........

Any body?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.