Search results

1. GTi clocks

i was told about the top speed thing sorry i was mis informed but yeah i just took old clocks out and plugged new clocks in
  2. GTi clocks

as far as i know you can only have the top mph the same as already in yours ( mines 120 for example so i could only change to clocks reading 120 other than that its just plug aand play
  3. Metal on metal sound

there are anti roll bars that go under the driveshaft not cheap but if it would work a 4motion golf or r32 one works on the golf i know a fair few things are interchangable so worth a look
  4. Metal on metal sound

well dont quote me on it but i have heard the droplinks arnt all that i wouldnt know ive got a mk4 golf 4motion on my golf( same set up) but when talking to my local dub club they were saying the adjustables arnt amazing so possibly still drive shaft on arb
  5. Metal on metal sound

sometimes its the alloys catching the strut this happened on my golf set of 5mm spacers from halfords and away i went
  6. Rant - mot

yeah they should of put reg and last 6 of vin in the system i dont see how they could even possibly of done that, hopefully they will sort it asap and get you back on the road!
  7. Official Tail Docker Squad list!

guilty but butt pluged till i get sprayed
  8. Caliper issue

yeah just replace the brake pipe mate
  9. powder coating CALIPERS

shouldn't be high enough to see the springs ;)
  10. How I 'clean' my car! Picture Heavy! - Full detail

missed the meet tonight as i was at work :( should be at nect one you go to any of the notts dubs meets?
  11. How I 'clean' my car! Picture Heavy! - Full detail

saw you in mc d's a few weeks ago car looks good mate
  12. my mk2 seat ibiza gti

are the ronals worth owt then?
  13. Strange 'knocking' sound when parking up

cv joint by the soundsof it mate
  14. Paint shops in the Nottingham area...?

add him see some of his workk
  15. Paint shops in the Nottingham area...?

guy in basford good job bit expensive tho http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001056049450
  16. I can't wipe my rear

nice one mate poped in to wicks and a old bloke got me one out the back now rear wiper free:D
  17. I can't wipe my rear

where can i get a plug for the hole?
  18. Cut out won't start!

fuelpump?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.