Search results

1. Lcr recaro retrim, where?

mine also doing this on the drivers seat.
  2. What N75 do I need?

I don't know hence why I am asking I have been told by several people to replace it with one of those?
  3. What N75 do I need?

Any other ideas why not to buy the race valve or the J one?
  4. What N75 do I need?

Oh, I forgot to say I am possibly getting it mapped at the weekend by amd.
  5. What N75 do I need?

it's like 3 weeks old. Why wouldn't you bother with the J valve?
  6. What N75 do I need?

I hear people replace them with the J version whats all this about then?
  7. What N75 do I need?

Hi there, I have a seat leon cupra r. I am getting boost surge under partial throttle and sometime dumps and then reboosts I have a forge 007 and forge tip, I have checked everything over and I am about 80% sure I need a new valve? What version of the valve should I buy? Thanks Phil
  8. Where to get mapped!

well I got it booked into amd so we shall see then!
  9. Where to get mapped!

Hi there, I had a remap done by a local guy but I had nothing but problems so he is going to be putting it back to standard where is the best place to get a map done a LCR 210? I am about 40 mins from jabbasport but also like the look of a AMD map, are there any diffrences in them? Where would...
  10. Boost spike, chatter after remap

Ah ok thanks!
  11. Boost spike, chatter after remap

boosting to around 21psi I think? I did a log the other day but it wasnt great can post it up on here? I kinda had to get on off the throttle a few times lol. It was mapped by UK chip tuning a mobile remap but they are meant to be good. I tried the N249 bypass yesterday and it just chattered...
  12. Boost spike, chatter after remap

Hi there, I had a remap done by a local guy and also fitted a forge 007p with yellow spring and a forge TIP aswell and the car is mental quick when you are getting on it (foot to the floor) but if you just want to cruise or drive normally the boost goes up and down and sometimes builds up and...
  13. Save me from the darkside!!

I had a bmw E46 323CI before my Cupra r, they are a diffrent car not as fun to drive not very fast and a 318 will feel slow will use alot of petrol parts will cost the same as a 330 etc. I would stick to the seat or either get a 330 or a 320d or something like that.
  14. N249 bypass chatter?

its a brand new 007p last week. it's remapped so running yellow sping.
  15. N249 bypass chatter?

I found when i did it just chattered and didn't really feel much diffrent. Maybe I did it wrong but I followed the guide.
  16. N249 bypass chatter?

Forge 007p the correct way round with a yellow spring
  17. N249 Bypass guide LCR

I couldn't I just found I heard turbo chatter.
  18. N249 Bypass guide LCR

I also had this so put it back to standard sounded like a chatter aswell lol
  19. N249 bypass chatter?

Hi there, did the n249 bypass as there was a guide on this forums but all i got was chatter when I took my foot off the throttle? Is this normal can't really heard the recirc valve as much either?
  20. Boost spike

Yeah I have used vac com and been flat in 4th and I get around 21psi and then drops to 18 then holds at 20. It's a custom map from a local guy he is well known.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members