Search results

1. Would you change fuel?

Ye but he just ate chicken nuggets...
  2. one battered leon

Do you think he knows he has a flat tyre? Nasty one that!
  3. Rough estimate price?

I've been struggling to sell my 03 LC lol Only had one offer over £2200 :( not a good time to sell!
  4. Replacing Stock Head Unit

Won't need ISO, just swap red/yellow round. Plenty of info round google!
  5. Telling TDI models apart?

I know the sport has a 110 block as opposed to a 90 so don't wana buy one that's just badged up! lol Cheers anyway buddy :)
  6. Telling TDI models apart?

Hi lads, i'm looking for a cheaper run around as opposed to my LC and was wondering how you actually tell what is a TDI Sport, TDI S, SDI etc? Found one but i've got a feeling it's not an actual sport but wondered if there was a easy way to tell? Chassis number etc? Cheers lads
  7. Cupra or Impreza or Saab 9-5 HOT Aero

Ye was a little higher than a standard turbo2k, I was shocked the leon was more to insure but oh well. :)
  8. Cupra or Impreza or Saab 9-5 HOT Aero

Simtek ECU, turbo back exhaust, full STI kit, alloys etc lol Yep was £200 quid more for the leon lol
  9. Cupra or Impreza or Saab 9-5 HOT Aero

y last car was a turbo 2000, albeit modded, and I only do short journeys, and if i'm honest nothing in the fuel consumption, have actually thought about selling my LC and buying another scooby as it was cheaper to insure!
  10. forge secondry air pump blank???

No i've not done it, only reason I know is because one of the hoses wasn't clipping in so I had to search to see what it was haha heres that link btw http://www.pimpmyskoda.co.uk/V2Images/ModsEngine/AirSystemRemoval.htm
  11. forge secondry air pump blank???

It's the combi valve which needs to be removed, the SAI system includes that valve and the plate goes where you take the valve off. Had a link to a guide couple days ago but can't seem to find it. But in short yea to fit you remove the whole lot.
  12. A Central Locking Problem With A Difference!

Had it with my old golf, not sure if they share the same door lock module though, but best temp fix I found was to hit it between the end of th door and the handle as you press unlock, takes a few goes at first. Could be competely irrelevant if they use a different module though so don't hold...
  13. How many hours Labour to fit Clutch and DMF?

I'd do it while it's apart
  14. Bleeding the radiator?

As above, hold revs at 18-2k ish, replaced my stat yesterday so had to bleed system, took probably 10 mins to get upto temp with cap off if that? :)
  15. Leon Cupra N249 Bypass

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showpost.php?p=2384615&postcount=82
  16. To Debadge or not to Debadge?

Can't you buff them up with polish? lol
  17. To Debadge or not to Debadge?

Fully tinted? lol Them lights hardly have any tint on! lol
  18. 03 Cupra or Toly 1.8T

The Tolly looks like a grandad car is enough for me lol
  19. Air Filter Coupler Help??

LC are 70mm and LCR 80mm iirc?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.