Search results

1. Fuel rail issue while upgrading to stage 2

Its not the spring that fails but the internal piston & sleeve behind it, strip down the pump & check the internals over & also check its actually a uprated pump with larger piston, otherwise it will never gain enough fuel pressure especially mid range.
  2. Fuel rail issue while upgrading to stage 2

Sounds like a bad HPFP, pull it of and take it apart, inspect the piston & sleeve for damage or wear and make sure its actually a uprated larger piston. I had fuel pressure problems on my road car which turned out to be the fuel pump internals binding when hot & at high revs. Fuel pump was...
  3. De-badged grill

yes thats a good match for the elongated honey copmb type btcc grill, there are 2 btcc center grills, one has a border / frame around the edge with elongated type honey comb and the other doesnt as in my picture, the honey comb pattern is different on the 2 btcc front bumper grills and im...
  4. De-badged grill

Hi, does anyone know of a front main grill that is produced that matches the honeycomb of this BTCC center bumper grill, looking to de-badge but for the honey comb to match too, if so does anyone know who sells one??? Needs to fit mk2 leon pre-facelift model Bumper grill trying to match too:
  5. Performance torque remap

No dont get me wrong im sure he knows what hes doing but got the impression hes will only work with what he wants to work with. sounds like there both good but not many people on here been to p torque.
  6. Performance torque remap

Thats who I spoke to today 'Will' seemed very knowledgeable, mine only had a full miltek cat back exhaust system and was 310bhp with stage 1 angel tuning.
  7. Performance torque remap

Hi there, has anyone on here got ant experience or reviews of remaps done by Performance torque / P Torque. Spoke to a guy there today and had a good chat, they look like they have done alot of mk2 leon cupra's before and said they look after 2 leons in the PTCC. Appear to have good...
  8. :( Leon Cupra currently having Stage 2+ remap, low on Power!!!

No angel tuning arnt doing the new map, they only did the stage 1 map, map was good but customer service left alot to be desired and was s**t!!! Im having the stage 2+ map done elsewhere. No not saying your saying forge stuff isnt good but theres alot of strong positive and negative...
  9. :( Leon Cupra currently having Stage 2+ remap, low on Power!!!

Hi, The car has a full bill of health and all systems have been checked over and runs 100%, there are no boost leaks, no vacuum leaks and the diverter valve is new and a rev g this was all checked over before it went along with all new ignition coils and plugs. MAF and other sensors were cleaned...
  10. :( Leon Cupra currently having Stage 2+ remap, low on Power!!!

good pictures for reference guys, looks like KMD have changed design as there website shows a different design.
  11. :( Leon Cupra currently having Stage 2+ remap, low on Power!!!

No there not autotech, I didnt know what they were when it was insatlled as I bought a complete uprated pump, KMD seem to use the original cap design rather than collet design.
  12. :( Leon Cupra currently having Stage 2+ remap, low on Power!!!

Built another pump with new uprated internals today and fitted to car. Now in the hands of my mapping guy again. Heres some pictures of the old uprated internals that failed, bought them already installed in a HPFP so not sure where they came from, also there are no markings on them at...
  13. :( Leon Cupra currently having Stage 2+ remap, low on Power!!!

Ordered uprated fuel pump internals today, going to fit them tomorrow after they arrive and go from there.
  14. :( Leon Cupra currently having Stage 2+ remap, low on Power!!!

Thanks My thoughts exactly! im currently nearly 10 bhp up on most stage 2
  15. :( Leon Cupra currently having Stage 2+ remap, low on Power!!!

Hi there, no please understand when I spoke to the tuners including revo and awesome the car had uprated HPFP internals. What I was trying to find out is whether the uprated fuel pump and integrating it with the software can achieve around 30 bhp extra, or whether there may be a issue with...
  16. :( Leon Cupra currently having Stage 2+ remap, low on Power!!!

Ok, so what parts do you think dont work best?
  17. :( Leon Cupra currently having Stage 2+ remap, low on Power!!!

Wow I really didnt expect the fuel pump to be able to make such a difference, I know buying a whole pump is the best way but cant afford that at the moment, are just the autotech or other brand internals ok for stage 2+?? loads of people seem to run just internals on here. Also does anyone...
  18. :( Leon Cupra currently having Stage 2+ remap, low on Power!!!

HI thanks for all the replies, so are we saying that having the HPFP internals makes the car Stage 2 +, I knew the pump made a difference but didint think it would be that much, can the pump and changing the map a bit to suit really give 30-40 bhp more??? Yes i appreciate there are varied...
  19. :( Leon Cupra currently having Stage 2+ remap, low on Power!!!

Here are the before and after rolling road tests for the FIRST remap by Angel tuning. Before: After:
  20. :( Leon Cupra currently having Stage 2+ remap, low on Power!!!

Hi there guys hope some of you can help me work out what is going on with my car as its low on power during its current on going Stage 2+ Remap, its a 2007 LEON CUPRA 2.0 TFSI BWJ ENGINE, MANUAL. Ok so after about 6 months of owning my car I installed a Full turbo back Miltek exhaust system...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.