Search results

1. Zlash_eX

Adam's 2003 Ibiza. FACELIFTED, Coilovers, BBS Split Rims!

£500 plus postage. 2 Piece BBS RX504 split rims, polished lip with powdercoated silver centres. In other news my RH's arrived today. Shinier than I was expecting actually. Laquer peel as I already knew too but isn't terrible, will need a refurb anyway if I decide to keep them. Just a...
  2. Zlash_eX

New stuff Well it's been a long time since I've posted here but due to demand here are pics to show the differences since about 7 months ago.. GTI International 2012 IOC meet at ***** performance (Rolled 83bhp which was impressive seeing as it's 9 years old and should only have 74!) Also...
  3. Zlash_eX

Ah cool. I actually haven't been on this site for months! Should probably update again as the car has changed so much from my last update. I actually bought the coilovers from Tom (above). You can get them brand new for around £180 though so not too bad at all. Venom Motorsport will sell them I...
  4. Zlash_eX

Ibiza Mk4, Glacier Blue, facelifted, diamond cut Mercedes 8 holes, mk5 golf gti seats

Shame you're selling dude. This is a cracking looking car. Not that I'm biased at all... (Taken at Inters :P)
  5. Zlash_eX

Smooth ibiza 6l updated (29/11) Carbon

This is the best 6L ever.
  6. Zlash_eX

JordanMk3 Chill.. Cupra Wheels Now Stand Out ;)

I keep falling in and out of love with my own car too dude. And I spoke to a guy called Andy who had a 1.4 75PS like mine but had it converted to a 20vt by Midlands VW I think he said it was for under 5k all in, including a full all-round brake conversion. Sounds like a lot but it's probably...
  7. Zlash_eX

Which is actually never, might aswell just strip the rear seats!
  8. Zlash_eX

JordanMk3 Chill.. Cupra Wheels Now Stand Out ;)

Looks ****ing awesome mate!
  9. Zlash_eX

1.9 TDI Sportrider...Finally Dyno'd 150 bhp from a stage 1 pd100!

Come a long way from standard! Looks awesome this mate, well done.
  10. Zlash_eX

Don't want to roll the arches mate, but am definitely going with the 185/35/17 tyres I initially wanted when I next need some new rubber. The back end has not rubbed a single time since getting the alloys on so it can definitely go lower. The rear end looks higher than the front end and I don't...
  11. Zlash_eX

Corrado VR6 front splitter question...

I dunno if they're the same? This is what I'm on about.. http://www.alldubtuning.co.uk/Portals/3/100_3552.JPG And do you have a link to that persons thread at all matey?
  12. Zlash_eX

Corrado VR6 front splitter question...

Will a Corrado VR6 front splitter fit my Mk4 Facelifted Ibiza does anyone know? Thanks.
  13. Zlash_eX

Cheers mate :) Coils are all the way down on the front and 2/3rds the way down on the back. Tried getting the back down yesterday but couldn't loosen the cogs, somehow they're insanely tight.. Can't really go lower on the front as the wheels aren't tucked, so it'd be constantly rubbing and as...
  14. Zlash_eX

Thanks mate :) They're 17 inch. Some pics from today, de-stickered rear window.. Can see bumper damage here. Also got x2 Audi centre caps for the rear wheels atm.. Found where it's rubbing on the front. Lowering the back some more later today.
  15. Zlash_eX

Damon's first little 1.2 mk4 *sold .... Gone ... Bye bye :( *

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-IBIZA-FRONTBUMPER-2006-2008-/150760583335?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item231a07f0a7 =
  16. Zlash_eX

Meh, gonna keep them that colour for a while as it's got a nice flake to the silver paint.
  17. Zlash_eX

Got new wheels on, pics... Better stance now but it does sit a bit higher. Want to lower the back some more this weekend but the front is already all the way down. Tyres are wider and it's given it a better stance in my opinion.
  18. Zlash_eX

Smooth ibiza 6l updated (29/11) Carbon

Euro as f*ck!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members