Search results

1. Ninja10R

OBDeleven modifications

Just a silly one, Soundaktor output test
  2. Ninja10R

Just bought an FR 2.0 TDI 184 looking to get the engine remapped should I or shouldn’t I????

A little late to reply to this, but anyway, that is mine
  3. Ninja10R

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Got some fake air ducts
  4. Ninja10R

Apple CarPlay volume

I don't have a standard Seat head unit, but in most cases in the head unit settings there is a "source level adjuster" thing.
  5. Ninja10R

Rear hatch strut mod

I tend to visualize the things i read... Can't stop laughing, my wife must think I smoked something :)
  6. Ninja10R

Rear hatch strut mod

Can you point me to the ones you bought ?
  7. Ninja10R

Viable headunit options (mk3 cupra 280 MIB1)

Yes, i have a button on the console that brings up the options.
  8. Ninja10R

I don't use DAB, but reading in the description, that is a +45 USD option. Yes, my FR has vehicle settings (driving modes etc) and they all work without a fault.
  9. Ninja10R

Aftermaket options: Alpine ILX 702Leon (not cheap) and https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33044215021.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.321b2e0eS4xhMm the Android option. I have one in my FR (minus the optional car play dongle) and it fully retains steering wheel controls and car settings, plus you can...
  10. Ninja10R

Carlinkit

I'm planning on getting one, but my FR has a Leon specific Android head unit (without Carplay), so it's half the price.
  11. Ninja10R

New Leon mk4 thoughts

I actually like it a lot in the FR trim, but there's a deal breaker for me - i love my TDi 184 DSG and on the new one that combination is not an option. No DSG on the TDi, no 184 - 190 version.
  12. Ninja10R

Speaker Upgrades

I'm looking at these Focal ones for my FR: http://www.car-hifi-radio-adapter.eu/en/car-speaker/seat/seat-leon-5f-st-car-speakers-focal-upgrade-kit-fro.html
  13. Ninja10R

Battery not charging

Not a solution to your ptoblem right now, but a simple - inexpensive way to always be aware of your battery - alternator state is to have something like this always plugged in your 12v socket...
  14. Ninja10R

volume is about 40% lower when I play music through android auto instead of playing through bluetoot

Doesn't the stock head unit have the ability to independently adjust source level ?
  15. Ninja10R

Replace MK3.5 LED footwell lights

Funny, but my FR had halogen bulbs on the footwell, i replaced them with some w5w leds and now i have them at 10% in order not to distract me while driving :)
  16. Ninja10R

Interior upgrades

Something like this will give you RCA outputs, plus it will let you keep all the factory settings - drive modes etc on the head unit without having to pay much. The previous owner of my TDi 184 had one installed and i'm very pleased with it (time to upgrade the speakers, get an amp and a self...
  17. Ninja10R

What are the best sounding speakers to retrofit to a 2019 leon ?

I'm out for this one: https://eu.jbl.com/JBL+BASSPRO+HUB.html?dwvar_JBL%20BASSPRO%20HUB_color=Black-GLOBAL-Current&cgid=car-subwoofers#start=1
  18. Ninja10R

Fuel economy

I bought the car used after the previous owner had blown the engine apart :) , he was the one that installed this head unit. After some research I am convinced that it is an S160 from some Chinese brand. As far as car settings and information, they are all there and functioning properly -...
  19. Ninja10R

Fuel economy

No, it isn’t- it’s an Android one :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.