Search results

1. Loss of Coolant from Expansion Tank and i don't know why???

Got it sorted for a short while, it’s not the head gasket as the car has covered over 5000 miles in the time the issue has been present and has not gotten any worse. If it was HGF it would have gone completely by now I’m sure. Narrowed it down to a partially blocked heater matrix, due to the...
  2. Loss of Coolant from Expansion Tank and i don't know why???

I’ll have to give an OBD reader a go I think.
  3. Loss of Coolant from Expansion Tank and i don't know why???

Hi Angelo The car usually takes a while to warm up this hasn’t really changed since the problem started. The 2.0tdi engines are really thermally efficient. I have thought about the thermostat however I would expect to have overheating issues if that was at fault.
  4. Loss of Coolant from Expansion Tank and i don't know why???

Yeah I believe the coolant must be boiling in the system somewhere. When I opened the cap the other day when I noticed the level low. (Not noticed this before it’s usually fine or gone) it bubbled and level then had a rise of about 5mm saying there is air in the system. But not sure where it is...
  5. Loss of Coolant from Expansion Tank and i don't know why???

The level will stay fine for maybe a week at a time (the car does quite a lot of miles a week) then seems to dump the header tank out when engine is off. Had a compression test done on the cooling system and it stayed solid. Also replaced the cap just in case the relief had started to fail...
  6. Loss of Coolant from Expansion Tank and i don't know why???

No it’s blowing out of the relief valve in the cap seems to be after it’s done a regen of the DPF
  7. Loss of Coolant from Expansion Tank and i don't know why???

Hi did you ever resolve this? Having similar issues at the moment Thanks Jamie
  8. Heater Climate Control Flaps Stuck

Hi thanks for the speedy reply! I’m just going to have to do some investigation and try and sort it myself.
  9. Heater Climate Control Flaps Stuck

Hi did you ever get this sorted? Having similar issues at the moment.
  10. Leon electrical faults

That was my biggest relief, considering the size of the sheep, it didn't crack any of the plastic of the bumper even the reg plate wasn't cracked
  11. Leon electrical faults

Yeah going over an open fell road. Darted out from behind a rock across the road right in front of her took both of the grills too
  12. Leon electrical faults

Thanks very much I'll get that sorted today then. I appreciate the quick response too
  13. Leon electrical faults

Hi sorry for resurrecting an old thread but my partner hit a sheep today (it didn't come off well) and just wondered if a solution was found for this? As the car is suffering from the exact symptoms
  14. Not too sure whats going on

Check brake fluid level if it's low then the fluid could be dipping below the sensor level when accelerating hard or turning. The brake warning light will only flash for a fraction of a second and is easily missed
  15. Tyre choice

I second the kumho's
  16. Lost Radio code

Went to my local dealer and they gave me the code for free, they just asked that I consider them for my next service....
  17. The common, Wind noise! 2007 ibiza fr.

Try that http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=355640&highlight=Ibiza+wind+noise
  18. Ibiza Cupra 1.8t interior lights

Check this thread out it should help http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=351623&highlight=Footwell+lights
  19. seat ibiza 1.2 2004 beeping noise

Sounds like the warning buzzer when the handbrake is left on, do you know if the brake warning light flashes on too or not? If it isn't the handbrake left on, check the brake fluid level as it will beep when it's low when going around corners breaking or accelerating.
  20. My car sounds like a helicopter

Glad it's sorted
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.