Search results

1. Barry-Lee

What did you and your MK2 do today?

got this fitted
  2. Barry-Lee

Chrono FR in South Africa

So first things first: Don't know how but I became toothless: Bought a grill from a fellow Seat Pilot after his car was in an accident. Thanks Blaze cause now I have all my teeth again and don't need dentures. Secondly: Took delivery of my front splitter a few months ago and sprayed...
  3. Barry-Lee

vinyl wrap on the roof

Hey bud, check my RR, I've done what you talking about.
  4. Barry-Lee

Thanks JC. There are a coupla crazy characters there now and cape town guys seems to be getting along nicely. Meeting up regularly but never taking pic...lol
  5. Barry-Lee

Hey Tiburon. Its the aerial from a RENAULT C2. Fits exactly.:thumbup:
  6. Barry-Lee

And this is what it looks like quickly...... Will post more tom after a good clean. Sent from my Alcatel 511 using Tapatalk
  7. Barry-Lee

Roof spoiler colour?

Just got it back from the shop and this is how it looks for now... Will post more pictures tom in my RR. Sent from my Alcatel 511 using Tapatalk
  8. Barry-Lee

Roof spoiler colour?

Yup, leaving the underside yellow and only wrapping the top. I don't like the whole thing black, its seems to make the lines of the roof go down instead of up like the spoiler is suppose to. So the way you done it i get the best of both worlds - the continuity of the black without losing the...
  9. Barry-Lee

took delivery of this the weekend I started a thread about what colour to make it, but still not sure. I dropped it off at the shop yesterday so we'll see what happens.
  10. Barry-Lee

@bignod00 super sexy bud!!!!
  11. Barry-Lee

Roof spoiler colour?

PS...thanks for the Pic C17 OFF....;) I've used yours as inspiration! Thanks a mil!
  12. Barry-Lee

Roof spoiler colour?

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I dropped it off at the shop this morning. Stay tuned...forth coming attractions next week...
  13. Barry-Lee

Roof spoiler colour?

You have any roof shots Invincible? Sent from my new Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk
  14. Barry-Lee

Roof spoiler colour?

It does look nice on the white hey! We'll have to see what comes down the chimney at Xmas. Sent from my new Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk
  15. Barry-Lee

Roof spoiler colour?

Thanks Kevs_FR, my gut says go all yellow, and maybe later do something like this
  16. Barry-Lee

Roof spoiler colour?

I know has come up many times u pI can't seem to see proper pics Can't make up my mind here.... Whether to go gloss black like the majority of the roof or yellow like the rest of the car. My latest idea is to do the top yellow (match the portion of the boot) and the bottom gloss back...
  17. Barry-Lee

This is gonna be an update on everything I've done and forgot to show you guys - hope you don't mind! Full interior LED conversion and had the license plate one for a while: back front but I'm still waiting on the vanity bulbs this is what the arm rest looks like and i did the...
  18. Barry-Lee

Got the rim sort and discovered the nail didn't go right through the tire - SCORE! While i was there got her nice and shiney [/url] Doing a good clean this weekend in preparation for drags on Saturday. I'll post some pictures for you all to see the small updates I've done. Cheers
  19. Barry-Lee

I haven't updated this for a while since nothing as been happening with BumbleBee up until 2 months ago. I pushed my rims into a curb avoiding an accident. Picked up one badly scratched rim and a nail in the other. nail at bottom right of picture Dropped the car off at the panel shop...
  20. Barry-Lee

Dropped BumbleBee off at the panel shop to get all the rim refurb after curbing one trying to avoid an accident:cry:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.